TNF: Eagles @ Panthers

TheRealMcCoy

15 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

FWIW we beat the Falcons by more points than anybody else last year and held them to their lowest point total (15) by far. Their other losses they scored 24, 24, 28, 28, and 30.

Oh sure, you can do that to a Kyle Shannahan led offense...but can you do that to a Steve Sarkisian led offense!?  Er...

The Panthers love to shoot themselves in the foot.

Aside from other mistakes, they gave 14 points from turnovers deep in their side of the field in a game decided by 5 points..there you go

and this was very crucial not only for the loss but also due to the tie breaker with philly

second time in a row jonathan stewart screws up

For Kuechly, hope he is ok and I do wish that he retires if it's the best for him, even though our defense will completely fall apart without him. He's on the ball on almost every play.

bad night to be a panthers fan

25 minutes ago, hudson3010 said:

The Panthers love to shoot themselves in the foot.

Aside from other mistakes, they gave 14 points from turnovers deep in their side of the field in a game decided by 5 points..there you go

and this was very crucial not only for the loss but also due to the tie breaker with philly

second time in a row jonathan stewart screws up

For Kuechly, hope he is ok and I do wish that he retires if it's the best for him, even though our defense will completely fall apart without him. He's on the ball on almost every play.

bad night to be a panthers fan

The first pick was more about the Eagles making a play (Cox getting a hand on Newton during his release).  But yeah, the 2nd one, Stewart has to catch that... or at least drop it cleanly. 

40 minutes ago, BLick12 said:

The first pick was more about the Eagles making a play (Cox getting a hand on Newton during his release).  But yeah, the 2nd one, Stewart has to catch that... or at least drop it cleanly. 

yes, more about the eagles making a play but still cox was directly in front so cam could see him aproaching.. it was not like the defender was coming from the sides

Cam might be a great Athlete ... but besides one year ... his numbers have never been anything special .  I dont get all the love the guy gets ... He is a very poor winner and even worse loser . With all that talent on Panthers team  they should be killing it ... I saw so many open guys Cam ignored or just missed 

7 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

The Eagles front 7 is fire. The only unit I trust on that team. Everything else is either questionable or just not sold on. Eagles and Panthers are on about equal imo. 

The Eagles O-Line when they have Lane Johnson is one of the best, if not the best in the league.

Archived