TNF: Eagles @ Panthers

TheRealMcCoy

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I've been to baseball and football games in Philly...worst fans in the country.

I went to a middle of the summer baseball game between the Braves and Phillies.  Essentially a meaningless game.  I had on my Braves hat.  

I had three guys threaten me and one try to actually fight me.  The comments I got were hilarious for the most part though.  

Yeah your experience with three people at a baseball game is clearly a sizable representation of the Eagles fanbase and shows you can accurately say that Philly fans are the worst.

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Yeah your experience with three people at a baseball game is clearly a sizable representation of the Eagles fanbase and shows you can accurately say that Philly fans are the worst.

First of all, it was four people.

Second of all, Philly fans are very commonly depicted as the worst in the country.  So it's not just my experience.  My experience just adds credence to the claims.  

2 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

If he elevated their play so much then why has he struggled since losing either of them? They should be replaceable right?

He was beat to hell all of last year.  He probably was concussed after the Broncos opener, but it either wasn't diagnosed or the team foolishly and illegally hid it.  And then he played the last four games or so with a torn rotator cuff, when the season was lost.  He should have been IRed to let it heal.  But they kept trotting him out there.  Now he's still getting back to full strength from that injury, because they tried to treat it with rehab but it didn't work, so he had surgery late in the offseason.

1 minute ago, CKSteeler said:

You are setting yourself up for disappointment.

Probably.  

I would love to see Andy Reid win a ring and finally be able to give the finger to all his doubters.

Although, I'd like it better if Berry were healthy.  

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

He did well enough there to become a head coach in the NFL. Had to do something right. 

Also whoever is hating on Big Red for some nonsensical reason, go look up his coaching tree.

like 1/4 of the current HCs were disciples of his at one point (well like 5 or 6 but maths are hard doe)

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

First of all, it was four people.

Second of all, Philly fans are very commonly depicted as the worst in the country.  So it's not just my experience.  My experience just adds credence to the claims.  

So you're saying that American stereotypes about groups of people are always true?

interesting 

Archived