TNF: Eagles @ Panthers

TheRealMcCoy

Just now, JustAnotherFan said:

??? Clearly someone don't get it. or you just failed to read my post after fixing the auto-correction.

Yea, someone don't get it. The guy who's arguing that Philly Brown and Ted Ginn weren't replaceable and weren't elevated by Cam that year. Jeez, just let that one go. 

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

What is sarcastic for 500, Alex?

OH I didn't realize you know that guy and can clearly distinguish his trolling for sarcasm...

given the context of ninjas quote his sarcastic little remark doesn't even hold much merit...so?

1 minute ago, fraziafraze07 said:

He was beat to hell all of last year.  He probably was concussed after the Broncos opener, but it either wasn't diagnosed or the team foolishly and illegally hid it.  And then he played the last four games or so with a torn rotator cuff, when the season was lost.  He should have been IRed to let it heal.  But they kept trotting him out there.  Now he's still getting back to full strength from that injury, because they tried to treat it with rehab but it didn't work, so he had surgery late in the offseason.

I get that. Like I said, I gave him the benefit of the doubt for last year due to injuries, but this year, other than losing Olsen(which is a big loss btw), he is still making the same mistakes as last year.

It's still early in the season but so far he has not looked so hot. I don't care what his stat line says. 

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Yea, someone don't get it. The guy who's arguing that Philly Brown and Ted Ginn weren't replaceable and weren't elevated by Cam that year. Jeez, just let that one go. 

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

or you just failed to read my post after fixing the auto-correction.

1 minute ago, JustAnotherFan said:

I get that. Like I said, I gave him the benefit of the doubt for last year due to injuries, but this year, other than losing Olsen(which is a big loss btw), he is still making the same mistakes as last year.

It's still early in the season but so far he has not looked so hot. I don't care what his stat line says. 

Last post before I go to bed.

If you're giving him a pass for last year because of injuries, you have to extend that to the earlier part of this season.  He's still being bothered by the shoulder after the surgery.  

@JustAnotherFan

Let's compare what you said to what I have you down as saying:

12 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

If he elevated their play so much then why has he struggled since losing either of them? They should be replaceable right?

5 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Yep, I believe that's called hitting the nail on the head. Are you now going to retreat from your claims?

4 minutes ago, BAConrad said:

OH I didn't realize you know that guy and can clearly distinguish his trolling for sarcasm...

given the context of ninjas quote his sarcastic little remark doesn't even hold much merit...so?

Thank you. I am quite talented at distinguishing sarcasm from trolling. I appreciate you noticing. xD

Just now, jrry32 said:

@JustAnotherFan

Let's compare what you said to what I have you down as saying:

Yep, I believe that's called hitting the nail on the head. Are you now going to retreat from your claims?

yeah. Meaning they are replaceable targets. Meaning that by now he should have been able to replace them....yet he hasn't.

yeah. Meaning they are replaceable targets. Meaning that by now he should have been able to replace them....yet he hasn't.

Yes, they have. Benjamin and Funchess have replaced them. Yea, I'm just moving on. I had hoped you'd realize how irrational you were being and move on, but you're doubling down. It's not worth the time. You either know you're wrong and are being stubborn, or you don't know you're wrong and aren't worth the conversation. I hope it's the former.

3 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Yes, they have. Benjamin and Funchess have replaced them. Yea, I'm just moving on. I had hoped you'd realize how irrational you were being and move on, but you're doubling down. It's not worth the time. You either know you're wrong and are being stubborn, or you don't know you're wrong and aren't worth the conversation. I hope it's the former.

LOL. You didn't get it. Got called out and are now taking your ball and going home.

So he's made a freakin Funchess now? Did you not even watch the game tonight? And Benjamin would be a star receiver on any team. Who else has he elevated?

LOL. You didn't get it. Got called out and are now taking your ball and going home.

So he's made a freakin Funchess now? Did you not even watch the game tonight? And Benjamin would be a star receiver on any team right. Who else has he elevated?

Brutha, I perfectly summed up your argument. Your quote is identical to what I credited you with saying. You really need help, man. I wish you the best of luck, and I hope this helps:

https://www.coupons.com/coupon-codes/hooked-on-phonics/

Peace.

Archived