TNF: Eagles @ Panthers

TheRealMcCoy

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

I'd need to see them beat GB or ATL first.

But they do look very good.  

Yea it's tough to say so early. GB and Atlanta are right there in the mix. Those would be the top 3 NFC teams in whatever order anyway you rank it. Do they play either this year?

2 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

Yea it's tough to say so early. GB and Atlanta are right there in the mix. Those would be the top 3 NFC teams in whatever order anyway you rank it. Do they play either this year?

I know GB doesn't play Philly, and already played ATL obviously.

15 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I'd need to see them beat GB or ATL first.

But they do look very good.  

FWIW we beat the Falcons by more points than anybody else last year and held them to their lowest point total (15) by far. Their other losses they scored 24, 24, 28, 28, and 30.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

FWIW we beat the Falcons by more points than anybody else last year and held them to their lowest point total (15) by far. Their other losses they scored 24, 24, 28, 28, and 30.

Yes, but that was last year.

I'd have ATL, GB, then Philly as the top 3 NFC teams in order.  

I have no problem with that. 

Falcons went to the Super Bowl last year and Packers are battle tested with the best QB in the league.

Yeah, don't get me wrong.  Philly is one of the teams I don't want GB to see in the playoffs.  They are very dangerous.  But Wentz hasn't proven himself in the playoffs yet.  

27 minutes ago, BAConrad said:

Can't speak to your guys run game since I haven't seen much of it...But in your teams defense, we have a Top 3 run defense in the league

To add to this. We are #2 in the league, and there are 7 teams with better run defenses than the best run defense in the league in 2016.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Yeah, don't get me wrong.  Philly is one of the teams I don't want GB to see in the playoffs.  They are very dangerous.  But Wentz hasn't proven himself in the playoffs yet.  

For sure. I can't wait to see what our defense looks like when Ronald Darby and Sidney Jones can play which probably isn't that far off.

For sure. I can't wait to see what our defense looks like when Ronald Darby and Sidney Jones can play which probably isn't that far off.

I have Darby in BDL so I am biased...but I think Darby in a Schwartz defense will be legit shut down.  

23 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I know GB doesn't play Philly, and already played ATL obviously.

Right I meant if Philly played either. I almost want to throw out the ATL/GB game I think it was too early and not all that indicative of either team this season. 

2 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

Right I meant if Philly played either. I almost want to throw out the ATL/GB game I think it was too early and not all that indicative of either team this season. 

No, we don't.

We play the NFC West this year and didn't finish first (Cowboys) in the division last year, so we don't play them.

I just need him to be better than Jalen Mills which shouldn't be too tough.

What is BDL btw?

It's a dynasty fantasy league that a number of us participate in.

We are actually looking to bring in co-owners.

That's our homepage.  Feel free to look it over to see if you want to join  

Archived