2021 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

1 minute ago, JetsandI said:

Pop Quiz via PM.. Will it be helpful. lol.

This mock isn't for everyone.  Guys looking for a simple version of a mock draft, where each GM tracks their own transactions as well as track their own salary cap this probably isn't the one.  Me personally, I feel that what I've got here makes things easier, I just need to work on the design of it a bit more, so that the guidelines match what can and can't be done in the workbooks...I'll get there.

3 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

This mock isn't for everyone.  Guys looking for a simple version of a mock draft, where each GM tracks their own transactions as well as track their own salary cap this probably isn't the one.  Me personally, I feel that what I've got here makes things easier, I just need to work on the design of it a bit more, so that the guidelines match what can and can't be done in the workbooks...I'll get there.

So far, we have struggled with?   I don't speak for error formula.

How to make a valid contract.

Understanding of RFA rules.

AYP for all kinds of contract.

Directory for all WBs.

19 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

I'm either going to rebuild the tender offer sheet to simplify it in the future or just do away with it, I hate to remove these things though.

RFA offers, reserve, extensions, UFA are similar in format and layout.  Not overly hard to navigate.

• Like 1