2021 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

2 hours ago, mountainpd said:

Can’t find it.

anyway I lost by quite a bit it seems. My offer was 2.8 mil a year.

I was bidding for him as a kick returner primarily and then good depth as a receiver.

We were prepared to match most offers,  but yeah we can’t give 8 Mil to a guy who was our 4th/5th WR when everyone was healthy.    Pringle is a good guy to have on the roster,  just out of our range. 

2 hours ago, BowserBroncos said:

We now can extend the non-exclusive tag players?

2 hours ago, mountainpd said:

13th. 

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

Why is that? I can't find that in the Total Control document. I thought last night was the deadline for all?

@BowserBroncos, @mountainpd, @MikeT14

Below is the schedule on

• UFA round 1 bids -- FEB 11 8 pm EASTERN
  • Match/decline deadline for contracts submitted on tagged players -- FEB 16  11pm EASTERN
  • When teams can submit extensions for non-exclusive and transition tagged players -- After FEB 16th

Round 1 Free Agent Bidding

• Deadline to have contracts created - Thursday, Feb. 11th @ 8pm

• FA Bidding Results - Thursday, Feb. 11th @ 11pm

• Note:  1st round announcement may exceed 11pm

Phase 3

Deadline to Match or Decline Tender Offer - Tues, Feb 16th @ 11pm.

• GM’s can submit player extensions to non-exclusive/transition tagged players after the Match/Decline deadline.

• Can release RFA tendered players or release/trade tagged players for less value after this deadline.  Trading of tagged players must be approved by Commissioners.

The reasoning for the requirement to wait to extend those tagged players is the team has to carry the bigger salary value on their books through round 1 of FA

• Like 3

Deadline to Match or Decline Tender Offer - Tues, Feb 16th @ 11pm.

• GM’s can submit player extensions to non-exclusive/transition tagged players after the Match/Decline deadline.

• Can release RFA tendered players or release/trade tagged players for less value after this deadline.  Trading of tagged players must be approved by Commissioners.

But 2 RFA match/deny are already announced by this morning so why wait until 16th to do any business with tendered RFA?   Or they stay for team salary purpose like Squire said about FA tags above?

3 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Anyone else with UFA bids entered. Can you go in and see if they're still there. I've exited and gone back in a couple times and have some new #REF cells. 

Mine are good right now, but I was getting a N/A error earlier this morning.   closed and and then came back in and it was fine.

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Mine are good right now, but I was getting a N/A error earlier this morning.   closed and and then came back in and it was fine.

Yeah like trying to select any players just has #NA

#REF!
  Bidding Team: WAS
  Enter Contract Information
  Select Contract Type (UFA or Resign): UFA