2021 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

Also a heads up with tonight's bidding.  Unexpected family coming over for dinner tonight, so what will likely happen is that I record the results on schedule, as well as make the workbooks view only.  Should be back on shortly after to announce the results. 

Sorry about this life happens.

I'll be available most of the day if you have any issues with your workbooks or need assistance placing bids.  

@squire12 @BowserBroncos are always down to help out as well.

Round 1 Free Agent Bidding

• Deadline to have contracts created - Thursday, Feb. 11th @ 8pm

• FA Bidding Results - Thursday, Feb. 11th @ 11pm

• Note:  1st round announcement may exceed 11pm

@LuckyNumber11 @swoosh @ravens5520 @KingOfNewYork @BringinDaPain @Forge @sparky151 @cortes02 @D82 @BowserBroncos @winitall @squire12 @jch1911 @Counselor @pwny @samsel23 @Trojan @carrolljcmc @dcat @FinneasGage @Uncle Buck @DoleINGout @JetsandI @ny92mike @bcb1213 @T-rade @Cbrunn @Justone2  @mountainpd @Daniel @MikeT14

2 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Also a heads up with tonight's bidding.  Unexpected family coming over for dinner tonight, so what will likely happen is that I record the results on schedule, as well as make the workbooks view only.  Should be back on shortly after to announce the results

That means when you attempt to do something with WB and it doesn't respond at 8pm or a little later tonight, you should know that it isn't one of uninviting glitches. 🧐