Rockets trade James Harden to Nets

beekay414

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

The 76ers package at least brought Houston back a star player who is only 24 years old. I don't know why they wanted this package so badly. 

Nets in 5. 

lmao Nets will be lucky to make the playoffs at this point. 

But agreed, Simmons ain't much but he's something to build around. 

heres the deal, these picks are not worthless....3 1sts from the nets and 4 pick swaps. That means we have 7 years for the nets to suck and for us to get those picks. Harden and Durant will be long gone before we get to some of that stuff....We could end up with some really good picks unless they are protected heavily. 

I would rather have levert than Victor...this is clearly a "clear cap space and tank" move. The rockets own their own picks in 2022 and 2023, so it makes sense to get really bad for 2 years. Levert makes 17.5 million next year and Oladipo is a free agent. 

• Like 1

Just now, Pastor Dillon said:

heres the deal, these picks are not worthless....3 1sts from the nets and 4 pick swaps. That means we have 7 years for the nets to suck and for us to get those picks. Harden and Durant will be long gone before we get to some of that stuff....We could end up with some really good picks unless they are protected heavily. 

I would rather have levert than Victor...this is clearly a "clear cap space and tank" move. The rockets own their own picks in 2022 and 2023, so it makes sense to get really bad for 2 years. Levert makes 17.5 million next year and Oladipo is a free agent. 

aw, cute! 

Just now, Troy Brown said:

Gotta imagine this means Love and Drummond are gone at some point this year????? give me either, u can have 2 firsts and 2 swaps

Drummond is a FA after this season, I could see them moving him at the deadline to a team looking to clear cap space for this offseason.