Death Note Mafia - TKN Edition (Kira and Sakura TV wins!)

TheKillerNacho

On 1/15/2021 at 1:35 PM, TheKillerNacho said:
  • Background Check: Twice per game, at night, target a player to receive a report on what their Title is (for example, yours is "'Former Agent").
  • Investigate Death: Once per game, target a dead player to receive the last report they received during the game if they had one, including a report that would've been received by that player on the night of their death.
  • Alias (PASSIVE): The first attempt to kill you with a Death Note during the game will fail, but the fact that this works once will be told to the attempted killer. When a player gets a report on your character name, they will receive your alias, Shoko Maki, instead. A player with Shinigami Eyes ignores both of these effects

Not sure where whicker would get an alignment of forge? 

Based on looking through the autopsies.  

I think naz was the murderer so we just need the final red.  

Bbb claims to learn if someone has a cover role and claimed whicker had one.  Whicker didn't, he had an alias and if someone invested him to learn his character then they would learn his alias instead.  

Seems like bbb used the shingami eye to learn whickers character found his alias, whicker claimed his character and then bbb killed him.  

I'm all in on bbb at this point.  

The only other option is forge but I gotta trust whicker, so bbb it is. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Bbb claims to learn if someone has a cover role and claimed whicker had one.  Whicker didn't, he had an alias and if someone invested him to learn his character then they would learn his alias instead.  

Seems like bbb used the shingami eye to learn whickers character found his alias, whicker claimed his character and then bbb killed him.  

Crazy talk. It's gopher. Though he did send a message to John McEnroe last night. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Bbb is the only one I can clear. 

That brings us down to you, Forge, and gopher.

Forge is Fake News Media so it's either you or gopher.