🏈 WE WON SUPER BOWL LV 🏈

bucsfan333

2 hours ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Heard a crazy stat today that KC offense has scored under 25 points only 3 times with Mahomes under center in a loss...

That means our offense is going to have to keep it rolling...

Yes gonna have to score a lot but I think the running game is gonna have to do a lot more work b/c KC has a great secondary that is the strength of their defense. Need to avoid 3rd & long at all costs!

Congratulations on making it to the big game!Β 

I have a bit of an off the wall request. Each superbowl I try to make some unique food/recipe for each team. Normally it is fairly simple: KC = BBQ ribs or something like that. Tampa Bay though, I'm coming up blank. I looked around and found Cuban sandwiches and grouper sandwichesΒ popped up frequently. Aside from a bunch of Cubans on Hawaiian King sliders or a (more than likely) failed attempt to fry a bunch of fish at home, what else do you guys like to eat?Β Β Do you guys have a food that screams "This is Tampa Bay?"

Thx for your help

MC

24 minutes ago, Mastercheddaar said:

Congratulations on making it to the big game!Β 

I have a bit of an off the wall request. Each superbowl I try to make some unique food/recipe for each team. Normally it is fairly simple: KC = BBQ ribs or something like that. Tampa Bay though, I'm coming up blank. I looked around and found Cuban sandwiches and grouper sandwichesΒ popped up frequently. Aside from a bunch of Cubans on Hawaiian King sliders or a (more than likely) failed attempt to fry a bunch of fish at home, what else do you guys like to eat?Β Β Do you guys have a food that screams "This is Tampa Bay?"

Thx for your help

MC

Cuban sandwiches andΒ deviled crabs are my go-to when I land in Tampa.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

This.

Yes please

I'm so scared of Mahomes +Hill+Kelce

But Bowles has been showing up since the WFT game, whatever he is doing now , he was NOT doing during the season and he needs to keep it rolling

Their OLine is decimated, lets get after it! Vea back, balling, White balling, lets get Winfield and Whitehead back and ball out in front of our home crowd!

Never did i think this would be where we were at in year 1 of Brady, of course you hope and dream but is still surreal

Our defense is better than theirs, if we play good D and run the ball, not settle for FGs like the Bills did

we should be getting our 2nd Lombardi!

i cant wait

LFG

so many years of mediocre seasonsΒ 

Bucs Nation we deserve this!

48 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Yes please

I'm so scared of Mahomes +Hill+Kelce

But Bowles has been showing up since the WFT game, whatever he is doing now , he was NOT doing during the season and he needs to keep it rolling

Their OLine is decimated, lets get after it! Vea back, balling, White balling, lets get Winfield and Whitehead back and ball out in front of our home crowd!

Never did i think this would be where we were at in year 1 of Brady, of course you hope and dream but is still surreal

Our defense is better than theirs, if we play good D and run the ball, not settle for FGs like the Bills did

we should be getting our 2nd Lombardi!

i cant wait

LFG

so many years of mediocre seasonsΒ 

Bucs Nation we deserve this!

Ok the Brady needs to remind the Bucs of his first SB in the 2001 season when they took on the vaunted offense of the Rams. The Rams were yesterday's Chiefs minus all the pre snap motion. The Patriots defense befuddled the vaunted Rams for 3+ quarters until the 4th when the damm broke and a 17-3 Pats lead became a 17-17 tie. Tom then saved them in the final min of regulation.Β 

The main difference in QB's is that Kurt Warner is not mobile and Mahomes is very mobile. This if the biggest challenge of all the 10 SB games that Tom has played in as hands down the Chiefs are his most difficult opponent since the 2001 Rams team.Β 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

This the match up the Bucs must dominate.Β  Vea is so important in being able to destroy either A gap.Β  Β  They ll still give up a bunch of plays, but the D will need to make some plays

we are going to give up some plays because Mahomes is very mobile and we have to honor that

going to be a fine line of bend and dont break

hopefully our front 7 can get to Mahomes before he can find open WRs on broken plays