Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

And you made a convincing purple in my mind :)

(i wanted to kill purple too, but thats besides the point)

If the cult wasn't allowed to use their move as an invest (not sure if they really could) figured i was in the clear. Then had to come up with something to delay the inevitable. Was a fun day 

• Like 1

Just now, The Orca said:

If the cult wasn't allowed to use their move as an invest (not sure if they really could) figured i was in the clear. Then had to come up with something to delay the inevitable. Was a fun day 

It wasn't an invest, they didn't know if you were recruited or not. You had the information to figure out what was going on though.

Just now, Blue said:

It wasn't an invest, they didn't know if you were recruited or not. You had the information to figure out what was going on though.

Disagree. It was an invest. You should make it like a roleblock if failed, so they have no idea. Otherwise it is an invest 

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Yes, but counterpoint:

you were also told that you won by killing carnage.

I specifically asked if my (greens) win con was met and and that we didn't have a new one. I was told that was correct.

Overall great game. Just not a fan of my lone move being:

You cannot be eliminated during the Night phase. And then dying during the night, after meeting my win con and being told I didn't have a new one.

Edited by kingseanjohn
clarity

8 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Disagree. It was an invest. You should make it like a roleblock if failed, so they have no idea. Otherwise it is an invest 

They had no way of knowing if they successfully recruited or not unless you told them. Stop talking about roles as if you know exactly what they do--you don't.

9 minutes ago, The Orca said:

It wasn't an invest. Once you all knew that the motivation came with a recruitment try, it was over. We knew it would work once and after that it was a crap shoot.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I specifically asked if my (greens) win con was met and and that we didn't have a new one. I was told that was correct.

Overall great game. Just not a fan of my lone move being:

You cannot be eliminated during the Night phase. And then dying during the night, after meeting my win con and being told I didn't have a new one.

That was true--you did meet your wincon. Bcb's simply took precedence.

You weren't Nightkilled, you lost. Don't know where you got the impression you died during Night, you very explicitly died during a Day writeup.

8 minutes ago, Blue said:

They had no way of knowing if they successfully recruited or not unless you told them. Stop talking about roles as if you know exactly what they do--you don't.

5 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

It wasn't an invest. Once you all knew that the motivation came with a recruitment try, it was over. We knew it would work once and after that it was a crap shoot.

It could be used as an invest as was stated by them. I can say whatever I want. Its how they used it and how you alllowed it to be used. It is wrong imo as a host. And I take steps to prevent it 

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:

It could be used as an invest as was stated by them. I can say whatever I want. Its how they used it and how you alllowed it to be used. It is wrong imo as a host. And I take steps to prevent it 

You can say wrong things if you want, sure. But that's like saying someone used a roleblock as a invest because the person he blocked admitted they weren't Town.

Edited by Blue