Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Imagine that lawlessness.  Innocent if you get a biased audience to agree with you.

blues rules.

I wont put him in a position where he will have to decide whether i crossed a line and give me a warning.

I just will be careful to not do that again, and now we can move on with the game :)

11. Remember that it's a game and the intent is to have fun. Be respectful of your fellow players, do not make personal attacks, and keep accusations within the realm of the game and its mechanics. If I have to tell you to stop something, you've crossed the line--don't try to argue with me about 

Just now, Malfatron said:

blues rules.

I wont put him in a position where he will have to decide whether i crossed a line and give me a warning.

I just will be careful to not do that again, and now we can move on with the game :)

11. Remember that it's a game and the intent is to have fun. Be respectful of your fellow players, do not make personal attacks, and keep accusations within the realm of the game and its mechanics. If I have to tell you to stop something, you've crossed the line--don't try to argue with me about 

I already addressed this.  If you somehow believe that Blue’s rules supersede Bucs’ rules, then I do not know what to tell you.  Blue’s rules can only expand the scope of Site rules, not limit site rules.  That is menial logic.

You violated the Site rules and compromised the integrity of the Game.  It is clear that you are seeking any justification, as we are currently at your fourth (refuted) basis for your actions to bring them to the realm of permissibility.

You already put him in this position with your behavior.  It is not your choice.  You acted, and I correspondingly levied a well-founded charge against you, delineated the controlling rules, presented evidence, and now we await Blue’s judgment.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I already addressed this.  If you somehow believe that Blue’s rules supersede Bucs’ rules, then I do not know what to tell you.  Blue’s rules can only expand the scope of Site rules, not limit site rules.  That is menial logic.

You violated the Site rules and compromised the integrity of the Game.  It is clear that you are seeking any justification, as we are currently at your fourth (refuted) basis for your actions to bring them to the realm of permissibility.

You already put him in this position with your behavior.  It is not your choice.  You acted, and I correspondingly levied a well-founded charge against you, delineated the controlling rules, presented evidence, and now we await Blue’s judgment.

bucs rules

1. Leave personal attacks out of the game. Absolutely. We're not tolerating bringing up things from outside the game/site; be it social media, other websites, "real life," 

A. I didnt give a personal attack

B. It says "other websites", nothing about FF in general.

Just now, Malfatron said:

bucs rules

1. Leave personal attacks out of the game. Absolutely. We're not tolerating bringing up things from outside the game/site; be it social media, other websites, "real life," 

A. I didnt give a personal attack

B. It says "other websites", nothing about FF in general.

I have already addressed this too.  Your disingenuous attempts and refusal to read, in accordance with accepted tenets of textual interpretation, is not convincing.