Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

It’s a sad state when people allow Malfatron’s status as likely Town to cloud their judgment on the integrity of the game.

No one is speaking out.  However, I am used to people receiving preferential treatment, but never missing an opportunity to pile on less popular individuals.

Malfatron:  I want an arbitrary application of the rules based on my wishy washy reading and necessity to retroactively justify my rule breaking.

Me:  How bout we don’t?

MWil:  SwAg is doing pretty good arguing this.

Everyone else:   🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

• Like 1

Just now, SwAg said:

Malfatron:  I want an arbitrary application of the rules based on my wishy washy reading and necessity to retroactively justify my rule breaking.

Me:  How bout we don’t?

MWil:  SwAg is doing pretty good arguing this.

Everyone else:   🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

So Mwil is scum with you?

Just now, The Orca said:

Lmao that's allowed. Wonder if we can get Blue to modkill Swag for spamming the posts earlier that were full pages long 

I’m afraid that is permissible, or at least not subject to an explicit prohibition, particularly as there are other remedies (ignore list) that would not influence the game beyond the posts, which is distinguishable from Malfatron’s wanton conduct.

Just now, SwAg said:

I’m afraid that is permissible, or at least not subject to an explicit prohibition, particularly as there are other remedies (ignore list) that would not influence the game beyond the posts, which is distinguishable from Malfatron’s wanton conduct.

How so, you could ignore Malf's post as well. You just lost your argument by your own reasoning 🤣

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

If Malfatron does not respond, I will just continue hammering my points home until Blue arrives to resolve this.  You will not be spared this principled stand by Malfatron’s wish to have it disappear.

Malf is right and you are wrong.