Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Ok well since he's very explicitly said it was not him, I attempted to recruit Pickle last night. So he's not a Thunderbolt.

Sadly I'm not.  Pat Green was a genius here. 

Mile upon mile got no direction
We're all playing the same game
We're all looking for redemption
Just afraid to say the name
So caught up now in pretending
That what we're seekin' is the truth
I'm just looking for a happy ending
All I'm looking for is you

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I hope you lose 

We can win together if you're Thunderbolt so we're continuing to use our recruit as an invest.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Sadly I'm not.  Pat Green was a genius here. 

Mile upon mile got no direction
We're all playing the same game
We're all looking for redemption
Just afraid to say the name
So caught up now in pretending
That what we're seekin' is the truth
I'm just looking for a happy ending
All I'm looking for is you

Ok for now but I'm pretty sus that you'd only hint at being recruited instead of just saying it. Reads as though you wanted to play it both ways cause you weren't sure.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

We can win together if you're Thunderbolt so we're continuing to use our recruit as an invest.

Ok for now but I'm pretty sus that you'd only hint at being recruited instead of just saying it. Reads as though you wanted to play it both ways cause you weren't sure.

I shall not speak to you until you trade with me. I have a lot of good things for you. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Maybe bc I wanted to stay hidden for the fun.  By the way did others get an option B on the motivate thing or was that just me? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

So Squire I think is the choice here. Haven’t seen a lot of hard pressed squire town questions on people as of late that I can recall. 

I'm inclined to agree.

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

I shall not speak to you until you trade with me. I have a lot of good things for you. 

No one wants to trade with me...

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Maybe bc I wanted to stay hidden for the fun.  By the way did others get an option B on the motivate thing or was that just me? 

I get it but I think you can see why that could seem sus when it's make more sense game solving wise for you to come right out with it. And there shouldn't be any option. You should be motivated tomorrow night.