Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

At the time you submitted, yes.  He died that night, so when the actions happen matter on what you get back for results 

so, if you're thunderdome.. then why as an alternative to yourself would you choose pickle

what is your goal - trying to find the final carnage? dealing with possible conversions? Like.. what do you want out of today/this vote?

Does squire have more info on the game than usual? Usually we are getting more out of him. Charts, scum hunting, literally outside of the first day where he was “hunting” inactives, it’s been very limited. 

he’s been pretty willing to tell what has happened in this game, last game he wouldn’t do any of that. 

why so skimpy this game?

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

so, if you're thunderdome.. then why as an alternative to yourself would you choose pickle

I'm not following you statement/ question?  

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

what is your goal - trying to find the final carnage? dealing with possible conversions? Like.. what do you want out of today/this vote?

I'm not red.  Pickle was not able to be recruited/ converted n4 by rackcs.   Very possible he is red.

His move is something with the dead.  Unverifiable

17 minutes ago, squire12 said:

So mwil says he blocked pickle n3 yet a roleblock goes through.  

Mwil says he blocked squire n4 yet a roadblock goes through.

Racks says he tried to motivate pickle and it the recruit failed....same process as with orca.

Yet squire is the red role block

That is some solid reasoning going on here

Pickle

6 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@Tk3 here are the rackcs and Pickle motivation and recruitment i fo

11 hours ago, rackcs said:

We can win together if you're Thunderbolt so we're continuing to use our recruit as an invest.

Ok for now but I'm pretty sus that you'd only hint at being recruited instead of just saying it. Reads as though you wanted to play it both ways cause you weren't sure.

You're ignoring where subsequently I realized Pickle was trying to soft green instead of just explicitly saying it. And said that while I was a bit sus of that, I believed him for now.

The tk3 results are pretty damning squire. Unless gopher comes in and tells us he had some extra stuff in his WC, it seems pretty clear to me that you're not Thunderbolt.

And I believed Josh but when I google Madame Webb Thunderbolts I don't see any results indicating that she was ever in the Thunderbolts. Everyone else I've googled and and there characters were related to the Thunderbolts at some point or another. I don't see anything where his character has ever been involved.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Does squire have more info on the game than usual? Usually we are getting more out of him. Charts, scum hunting, literally outside of the first day where he was “hunting” inactives, it’s been very limited. 

Still stick on d1 .  Neat

he’s been pretty willing to tell what has happened in this game, last game he wouldn’t do any of that. 

So this game I'm providing more info....

why so skimpy this game?

Yet being skimpy?

So which is it?

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

You're ignoring where subsequently I realized Pickle was trying to soft green instead of just explicitly saying it. And said that while I was a bit sus of that, I believed him for now.

The tk3 results are pretty damning squire. Unless gopher comes in and tells us he had some extra stuff in his WC, it seems pretty clear to me that you're not Thunderbolt.

And I believed Josh but when I google Madame Webb Thunderbolts I don't see any results indicating that she was ever in the Thunderbolts. Everyone else I've googled and and there characters were related to the Thunderbolts at some point or another. I don't see anything where his character has ever been involved.

Then we need to check Josh 8 thunderbolts after n3.

Josh, counselor, et, nacho, rags, squire, malf, touch

If you remove me, and pickle is green as you are suggesting,, then there is only 7.

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

Providing info? You’ve provided actual info? I’m talking about catching up the inactive players.

I'm not following your statement. Were you inactive this game?

If rags or ET asks, I probably don't offer the help.  You and tk3 also died and returned, bit different scenarios vs someone just not posting for 5 days.

Turning skimpy into something different. Where’s the hunting been until you have a little heat on you. Now you finally are full of information? 

Did you not read the scenarios I posted earlier today on options for the last red(s)?

You realize the days have been pretty runaway votes with minimal discussion from anyone on other options?

Just now, squire12 said:

Did you not read the scenarios I posted earlier today on options for the last red(s)?

You realize the days have been pretty runaway votes with minimal discussion from anyone on other options?

Something you move even highlighted.   Or did you forget that part?