Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

The fact that I have to try so hard to get you all to lynch the (by their own admission) FACTION with five members, in a game where one person already had a “Sole Victor” WC if X, Y, Z is astounding.  In what world is it likely they told the truth?

11 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

@Pickle Rickyou would go down as a hero who killed his own scummy brother and allowed his general ross to also enjoy a W.... remember you started out thunderbolt right?

Wait what? I'm trying to help you win. I said we vote out bcb and let you kill swag tonight.

11 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Oh wait.  Tk3 did you get recruited?   This is starting to make sense lol 

Nope, Counselor already confirmed our move was used to recruit him last night. Every single night is accounted for, there are no secret recruits.

9 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Swag and you make a good argument 

@rackcs rebuttal?

green lil kim GIF

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Green is going with the “anyone but us” strategy, and it shows.  Seems altruistic.

Is that really what you think? I was saying we should lynch you, then switched to bcb when tk3 came out with his results and when gopher said he needed to kill you personally to win.

Just now, rackcs said:

Wait what? I'm trying to help you win. I said we vote out bcb and let you kill swag tonight.

Nope, Counselor already confirmed our move was used to recruit him last night. Every single night is accounted for, there are no secret recruits.

green lil kim GIF

Is that really what you think? I was saying we should lynch you, then switched to bcb when tk3 came out with his results and when gopher said he needed to kill you personally to win.

You asked me if that’s really what I think, as you cited specific examples showing what I think is factually accurate.