Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

37 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I'm fine with making poor decisions

Fixed.

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, he won’t fall in line.

md4l

I am sold. I believe SwAg.

59 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I am town! 100000%

Love it.

54 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You have no idea how difficult it is to convince the masses of the inalienable truth to our power as a collective.  And it is not unique to the stock market, it is a universal truth, dampened by the powers that be.

probably not the place for this discussion, but events of Jan 6th are interesting as a subset felt acting as a collective was a good thing.

Then add the concept of free will vs herd mentality.  

• Like 1

@SwAg please take that energy/innate ability to troll and apply it to the Stock thread. I can't look away. I'm sitting here holding onto my indexed mutual funds and playing the next 25-30 years and a bunch of dudes are trying to be like that YOLO Gamestop guy on Reddit. I'm terrified. Make it stop...PLEASE.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

probably not the place for this discussion, but events of Jan 6th are interesting as a subset felt acting as a collective was a good thing.

Then add the concept of free will vs herd mentality.  

Yeah, well, al Qaeda feel the same way.  There will always be that subset of lunatics that are all the same at their core.

• Like 1