Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

Just now, Malfatron said:

okay so im gonna go against my initial instincts and vote gopher

its possible that he knew the fake claims and went way overboard in trying to assert his townness.

Yeah, he’s trying to hard to be edgy for sure.

43 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Well you have to remember, most of the time, people that are inactives.... done just magically become active. They aren’t typically going to just go read up. They come in and read the post they are tagged in, vote, maybe say something smartass, and then leave.... pushing an inactive does nothing. Your better off pushing someone posting. A singular vote for them, go for it, even if it’s a end of the day swing vote that moves votes off someone does more and will tell more than the mid day pretend push of an inactive.

I agree.  Voting for inactives is lazy.  Let's vote for someone with a case on them.

Like Gopher.

29 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

i watched iron man! and black panther... and uh, maybe a few others

And I thought I didn't know the theme.

26 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Okay boys and girls let’s be real here. Scum is some between BBB, Orca, Daniel, Swag, Rack, TK3

Really going out on a limb there, aren't you?

I still want to hear why bbb changed his mind so quickly to MD4L.  IIRC he still hasn't said.

Just now, Daniel said:

I agree.  Voting for inactives is lazy.  Let's vote for someone with a case on them.

Like Gopher.

And I thought I didn't know the theme.

Really going out on a limb there, aren't you?

I still want to hear why bbb changed his mind so quickly to MD4L.  IIRC he still hasn't said.

You trying to be a sarcastic turd eater? Or that’s just natural for you?

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I've found the circle of Mafia.

Matts--->Malfatron--->MWil--->Daniel--->Forge--->Squire--->Touch--->SwAg--->Matts

I like this list. It makes me the center of attention.

@Blue => boot one of these inactive scrubs and put me in. Preferably a killing role so that I can murder Malf.

• Like 1