FF Big Brother 9: Swoosh wins!!

Malfatron

Veto 10: Blackjack

NO WORKING TOGETHER

You have 24 hours to submit your move when your action is due or you will be punished.

Please submit moves in a timely fashion though, and don't arbitrarily pad the game length.

players

@TedLavie

@Outpost31

@Dwight_Schrute

@jasonwbantle

@gopherwrestler

@The Orca

The Game:

We will be playing in the Discord channel, using a freshly shuffled deck.

DO NOT FLIP ANY CARDS YOURSELF OR YOU ARE ELIMINATED FROM THE VETO.

Each player gets 4 chips.

Step 1: PM me how many chips you wish to bet for the round.

Step 2: I will deal out the cards in Discord.

Step 3: PM or post in discord/thread which action you want to use (only Hit or Stand is available...no splitting or doubling down)

Step 4: I flip the cards, and repeat Step 3 until everyone is finished.

We will play 4 totals round of blackjack. If you lose all your chips at any time, you are out of the game.

The person with the most chips at the end of 4 rounds is the winner. If there's a tie, we play sudden death rounds until a winner is decided among the tied players. If all players lose their chips in the sudden death round, they get all of their previous chips back for the next sudden death round.

Special Notes:

Normal Blackjack rules apply for the most part.

The goal is to get a value higher then the dealer to win your bet.

An Ace is worth either 1 or 11. Face Cards worth 10.

If you get a Blackjack (first two cards dealt total 21), you automatically win your bet. If a dealer gets blackjack, you automatically lose your bet. If player/dealer both get Blackjack, it's a push (you keep your original bet)

If you bust (go over 21), you lose your bet, even if the dealer busts.

If you want to PM me a strategy of how you want to bet each round, feel free to do so (i.e. Stand at hard 17, soft 18)

Dealer will always stand at hard 17 or soft 18. Otherwise they hit.

Soft = Holding an Ace, and it's impossible to bust with the next hit (i.e A8 = Soft 17, because even if they draw a face card, they can't bust because an A can be either 1 or 11)

Edited by Malfatron

8 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Veto 10: Blackjack

You have 24 hours to submit your move when your action is due or you will be punished.

Please submit moves in a timely fashion though, and don't arbitrarily pad the game length.

players

@TedLavie

@Outpost31

@Dwight_Schrute

@jasonwbantle

@gopherwrestler

@The Orca

The Game:

We will be playing in the Discord channel, using a freshly shuffled deck.

DO NOT FLIP ANY CARDS YOURSELF OR YOU ARE ELIMINATED FROM THE VETO.

Each player gets 4 chips.

Step 1: PM me how many chips you wish to bet for the round.

Step 2: I will deal out the cards in Discord.

Step 3: PM or post in discord/thread which action you want to use (only Hit or Stand is available...no splitting or doubling down)

Step 4: I flip the cards, and repeat Step 3 until everyone is finished.

We will play 4 totals round of blackjack. If you lose all your chips at any time, you are out of the game.

The person with the most chips at the end of 4 rounds is the winner. If there's a tie, we play sudden death rounds until a winner is decided among the tied players. If all players lose their chips in the sudden death round, they get all of their previous chips back for the next sudden death round.

Special Notes:

Normal Blackjack rules apply for the most part.

The goal is to get a value higher then the dealer to win your bet.

An Ace is worth either 1 or 11. Face Cards worth 10.

If you get a Blackjack (first two cards dealt total 21), you automatically win your bet. If a dealer gets blackjack, you automatically lose your bet. If player/dealer both get Blackjack, it's a push (you keep your original bet)

If you bust (go over 21), you lose your bet, even if the dealer busts.

If you want to PM me a strategy of how you want to bet each round, feel free to do so (i.e. Stand at hard 17, soft 18)

Dealer will always stand at hard 17 or soft 18. Otherwise they hit.

Soft = Holding an Ace, and it's impossible to bust with the next hit (i.e A8 = Soft 17, because even if they draw a face card, they can't bust because an A can be either 1 or 11)

Is it a new "deck" for each round?

7 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

This is grounds for immediate eviction. You cannot leave the house!

I didn't say I was leaving the house. I'm simply going in the backyard. And no, shady and I don't want you to join us in the hot tub. 

• Like 2