FF Big Brother 9: Swoosh wins!!

Malfatron

Could @Shady Slimand @JoshstraDaymus please pitch why keeping you is better for our individual game? If need be shoot me a message. My votes up for grabs.

@Outpost31could you please tell us why you want Josh out? And why that benefits you and us?

of course it is y’all’s right not to answer any of these questions but I think doing so will help you.

Josh is a very fun player, who didn’t have much to say until his back was against the wall. I’ve been straightforward about my moves every single time, and I’d continue to do so. Just like with Finn, I don’t care about winning this game as much as I care about getting Outpost out.

I can’t do anything that would make me the winner here. I don’t have as many allies as others, and I don’t have any competition wins. I’m the guy you want to be in the final few with because I likely don’t stand a chance at winning, I haven’t done enough.

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

Round 7:

gopher hits josh (-1)

josh hits jason -1

jason hits josh (JOSH IS DEAD)

Round 8:

gopher hits jason -1

JASON IS DEAD

That means.. @gopherwrestler YOU HAVE WON THE POWER OF VETO

You can choose to save josh, save yourself, or save nobody.

@gopherwrestler has until 7 PM CST Tuesday to make his decision.

7 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Why give Outpost what he wants? He can’t play next week, he can’t do anything to you, and if you’re his ally you’d be safe anyway. No matter what you do, I’d likely be back on the block next time if I stay again.

I’ll tell you what I want what I really really want.

And Finn didn’t really want me gone.  He was just pretending.  He’s kinda like the Joker to my Batman.  He wouldn’t know what to do without me.  

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

I’ll tell you what I want what I really really want.

And Finn didn’t really want me gone.  He was just pretending.  He’s kinda like the Joker to my Batman.  He wouldn’t know what to do without me.  

I didn’t say anything about Finn for you. I wanted Finn gone, that’s all I cared about. I’m saying that if I’m still in, I’m only wanting you out just like with Finn.

Just now, JoshstraDaymus said:

What a crappy notch to add to your belt, Outpost.

Hey, here’s the thing...

I’m not gonna win this one anyway.  You can’t pull off back to back wins in these games because of the jealousy factor.

I’ve accepted that, and I’ll get stabbed in the back.

All I can do is what I can do to make sure that the 9 best players make it to the jury portion.

I consider myself a 9th best at least player, so I want to get there, too.

I know you’re capable of being a 9th best player if you put your mind to it, but so far this game I don’t think you have been.

I like you.  I know you can play these games well when you do them, but you haven’t done it (to my knowledge) this game.

Just now, JoshstraDaymus said:

I didn’t say anything about Finn for you. I wanted Finn gone, that’s all I cared about. I’m saying that if I’m still in, I’m only wanting you out just like with Finn.

Ohhhhhhhh.

I see.

Well 1/2 ain’t bad.  You lasted longer than Finn.

We’ll see.  Try to change the votes in your favor.

Right now I think only Daboyle will vote to keep you.

You need 5 votes because I have the tiebreaker, and since you’re after me it’s prudent for me to vote you out.

If you win, that’s awesome and it’ll be fun going up against you, and you’ll have a full HOH head start.

Best of luck to you, let’s see what happens.