Malfatron

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

daboyle - 40

BCB - 28

Shady - 25

pickle - 21

josh - 18

Game over!

and that means @Daboyle wins the power of veto!

daboyle, you must now choose to either remove pickle or bcb from the block, or choose to not use it.

If you remove someone from the block, finn would have to choose a replacement nom, but he could not nominate you

deadline: choice due by sunday 4 pm cst

Edited by Malfatron

1 minute ago, Daboyle said:

@Pickle Rick @bcb1213 I will allow you to tell me why I should use my power of veto on you.

Unlike bcb who will come after you if you finish at the bottom (and mind you these are random games so you can easily be at the bottom).  I can assure you 2 people will owe you a huge favor should the time come that you need to call it in. 2 chips to cash in is better than 1

35 minutes ago, Daboyle said:

@Pickle Rick @bcb1213 I will allow you to tell me why I should use my power of veto on you.

I carried you as far as I could in the last one of these type of things after Josh asked me to?   It's all I got.  You think you can trust pickle go for it but I'll promise ya he'll make deals with all sorts of people behind the scenes.  

Ya wanna keep me around cause you know what you're getting. Great.  Ya don't, I understand that to