FF Big Brother 9: Swoosh wins!!

Malfatron

6 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I carried you as far as I could in the last one of these type of things after Josh asked me to?   It's all I got.  You think you can trust pickle go for it but I'll promise ya he'll make deals with all sorts of people behind the scenes.  

Ya wanna keep me around cause you know what you're getting. Great.  Ya don't, I understand that to 

You’re a humble guy. I like that.

28 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I carried you as far as I could in the last one of these type of things after Josh asked me to?   It's all I got.  You think you can trust pickle go for it but I'll promise ya he'll make deals with all sorts of people behind the scenes.  

Ya wanna keep me around cause you know what you're getting. Great.  Ya don't, I understand that to 

If you carried someone, that means you don't know what you are getting with you and you now have a fake shtick of putting up the worst people. Who knows what deals you have made behind the scenes...just saying Boom Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

You’re a humble guy. I like that.

It is what it is brother. Part of why I play the way I do is for me it's funner not dealing with all the back room bs.  I'll just lay it all out here for people to see.  Don't know if that makes me humble, stupid, or both 

I have made my decision.

I like both Pickle and Bcb, and have no issues with either, so it was a tough choice as to whether or not I should use the veto and ultimately who to use it on. I decided to allow them to make their cases as well as took opinions from a few other players (some supported using the veto, some did not) to solidify this decision. Ultimately, I took everyone's opinions in consideration as well as deciding whether or not keeping them around would benefit me as we continue this game.

With that said, I have elected to use my power of veto on Pickle.

Just now, Daboyle said:

I have made my decision.

I like both Pickle and Bcb, and have no issues with either, so it was a tough choice as to whether or not I should use the veto and ultimately who to use it on. I decided to allow them to make their cases as well as took opinions from a few other players (some supported using the veto, some did not) to solidify this decision. Ultimately, I took everyone's opinions in consideration as well as deciding whether or not keeping them around would benefit me as we continue this game.

Now @FinneasGage is going to nominate you instead. 

4 hours ago, Daboyle said:

I have made my decision.

what the **** are you thinking