FF Big Brother 9: Swoosh wins!!

Malfatron

57 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I think this is the first veto challenge I'm not in! Time to celebrate with more of my home cooking!

I got a special one today - a big ol' pot of Texas Red, my Award winning chili!

20150125-pressure-cooker-chile-con-carne

(Don't be looking for no dadgum beans in this pot. That, my good sir - would be an insult).

May I suggest throwing some Fritos underneath this red goodness...

Fritos_on_a_white_background.jpg

Along with a dollop of sour cream...

1C5A7606.jpg

and a great amount of shredded cheese!

intro-1583270810.jpg

If Fritos aren't your thing, then how about a huge baked potato? Doesn't that sound great?

How-To-Make-A-Baked-Potato-Recipe-1.jpg

Enjoy! Plenty for all! Plenty for seconds! Even you, Julie @Malfatron

goat licking GIF

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

This is why I wanted to go after inactive players and let the fireworks fly when it counts in the jury portion.

None of you have the stamina to keep this up and if you do you’ll all get voted out before then.

I love the fire though.

I’m looking at Josh and Daboyle and BCB and Gopher and the one who is so lame and boring I can’t even think of.

Show me that fire or I’m coming for you.

Say something mean to Finn.

Say something mean to me.

Say something.

Anything as long as it’s something.

I’ve been the most active especially with regards to you and I’m not even mentioned.

1 hour ago, jasonwbantle said:

I’ve been the most active especially with regards to you and I’m not even mentioned.

Yeah and that whole post was about certain players being boring.

You haven’t been boring.

That’s why I didn’t call you out for being boring because you haven’t been boring.

• Like 1

VETO COMP 4: Hockey - Minefields

NO WORKING TOGETHER ON THIS COMP

DEADLINE: Saturday 11:30 AM CST

no punishment for not getting in move.

Veto players

@FinneasGage

@Pickle Rick

@bcb1213

@Daboyle

@JoshstraDaymus

@Shady Slim

I am going to ask a series of questions that pertain to only these 4 Saturday hockey games:

Rangers vs Devils

Sabres vs Islanders

Flyers vs Penguins

Panthers vs Predators

For each question, you may choose to pick the easy or hard choice. We play the questions  in order. If you get that question correct, you get that many points, and move up to the next question. If you get it wrong, you keep whatever points you have accumulated, but you are done and dont move to the next question. If there's a tie, I will give all tied players an extra "life" and progress them through the challenge from where they left off.

Pick all questions at once. Remember, these questions pertain only to the 4 games above.

Tiebreaker 1: The farther you make it

Tiebreaker 2: The total points of the questions you attempted (even if you got them wrong)

Here are the questions

Note: you dont answer the question yes or no. You just pick the statement within each of the 6 questions and if it comes true, you get that many points and move on

Question 1:

Most of the total goals will be scored in the 2nd period - 1

Most of the total goals will be scored in the 3rd period - 3

Question 2:

There will be at least one game that goes over 5 total goals - 4

There will be at least one game decided by a goal or less - 10

Question 3:

At least 3 of the teams that currently have the higher number of wins will win again - 6

At least 1 of the teams will end the game with 3 goals scored - 13

Question 4:

At least one team wins by more than 3 goals - 12

At least 1 of the games will end in an even number of total goals - 2 

Question 5:

At least one game will go into overtime - 40

At least one game will be tied after the 1st period - 7

Question 6:

There will be a game such that one team scores 3 or more points in a single period- 15

The 3 teams with nicknames starting with "P" will be outscored by the other teams combined - 2

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Nazgul said:

This game is full of losers.
Eliminating the coolest / most respected members of this site this early is a crime.
You especially did @TLO and @mission27 dirty. You should all be ashamed. 

Yeah idk if the MoL will be participating in the future.  Its clear that folks on this website who are mostly overweight and don't have a lot of success with women are too jealous of the MoL.  Its their loss tbh.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, mission27 said:

Yeah idk if the MoL will be participating in the future.  Its clear that folks on this website who are mostly overweight and don't have a lot of success with women are too jealous of the MoL.  Its their loss tbh.

That’s how big brother works. You’re supposed to eliminate people that are threats- even though most of you all don’t play right.

4 hours ago, mission27 said:

saluting tv show GIF by Star Wars

I'll do better next time. Change is around the corner. Hang in there 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mission27 said:

I am literally all of those things. Join again next game and we will partner up. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jasonwbantle said:

That’s how big brother works. You’re supposed to eliminate people that are threats- even though most of you all don’t play right.

I mean seeing as TLO and I have never won any of these things and rarely even participate in competitions it feels a little like there is a different motivation tbh.  But thats ok.

• Like 1