FF Big Brother 9: Swoosh wins!!

Malfatron

1 minute ago, jasonwbantle said:

Not the most physically attractive (though she is hot) but I think she’s the sexiest alive. Maybe it’s her humor or slutiness?

I take it you've googled her in an incognito window as well. 

On 3/6/2021 at 11:26 AM, Outpost31 said:

Jason actually has it completely wrong.  You're seen as an easy target because you seem to lack interest in and competitiveness in the games. 

I remember BB7 or BB8 when you were active and making calls, taking shots, you seemed to never have been nominated because you instilled that healthy fear and respect.  There was the perceived notion that you could (and would) retaliate. 

I know in Survivor, your name came up on every single vote.  Every.  Single.  Vote.  I protected you on every single vote.  Every.  Single.  Vote. 

In reality, let's be honest here... You had checked out of that game and probably didn't even know you were still playing, and you were probably surprised you made it to the final two.  If I'm being completely honest, I think I underrated my performance in that game.  I was able to protect you, Gopher and Finn way, way, way longer than I should have been able to by straight up lying and saying you were active behind the scenes when we both know that wasn't true.  The only one who was able to see through and tell what I was doing from the time I started doing it to the end was BCB.  He literally at one point said in the thread something like, "Uh, guys, do you realize that Outpost is just carrying 3 votes to the finish line?" 

I mean Gopher had at one point 4 penalty votes and I was still able to swing the votes away from Gopher onto someone else I blindsided.  There was the easiest target in the world staring everybody in the face, protection against a hidden immunity idol, someone literally everyone who was remotely afraid of a blindside should have thrown their votes onto, but nope, I think it was Daboyle I blindsided there. 

So from Survivor alone I can attest that you're perceived as an easy target. 

It's a shame really because I know how good you are at these games when you get into them, and I mean really get into them.  When you're active, when you're wheeling and dealing, when you're huffing and puffing and threatening, you're a legitimate threat in these games and that gets you far.  Really far.  In the BB Whicker won, you ended up making the wrong move by getting rid of me, which turned out to be your downfall since Whicker ended up doing exactly what I told everyone he would do, but you got everybody to go against me when I told everybody exactly what would happen if they did.  And that was all you. 

So no, you've got it wrong.  There's no personal motivation.  You're seen as an easy target.  Someone who won't retaliate.  Someone who won't be upset about getting voted out. 

i will not stand for this shady slim erasure, that was my move - mission and i were symbiotic that game tbh

and when it got to F4 we had it made, but i was going to double cross whicker for mission at F3, and like a stupid idiot i owned up to it when whicker did puppy dog eyes and i blew it for both of us

3 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

i will not stand for this shady slim erasure, that was my move - mission and i were symbiotic that game tbh

and when it got to F4 we had it made, but i was going to double cross whicker for mission at F3, and like a stupid idiot i owned up to it when whicker did puppy dog eyes and i blew it for both of us

@mission27 knows we are unstoppable, we have a perennial smug alliance for attractive people

obviously, this is why pickle kicked mission out of the game, definitely not because of a miscalculation 😛 

Edited by Shady Slim
  • Like 1

HOUSEGUESTS

All votes are in.

time for the live eviction!

will bcb or josh be leaving us today?

Player List Still in the Game

1. @Outpost31

2. @swoosh

3. @jasonwbantle

4. @Daboyle

5. @Shady Slim