No Theme Mafia - It's now Night Four - Submit moves.

Dome

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Gophers threadplay and interactions with scum seem town to me.

if im wrong, kudos to them

I agree in regards squire.. haven't gone into detail on md4l

for me its more the cageyness on the claim and having the hit but not using the hit and just generally hiding 

but I'm good with voting daniel

gopher hits mwil?

I invest gopher?

orca uses wifom between protecting himself, counselor, or me?

counselor uses wifom between watching himself, orca, or me?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

for me its more the cageyness on the claim and having the hit but not using the hit and just generally hiding 

gopher hits mwil?

I invest gopher?

yeah, that makes sense to me

3 hours ago, Dome said:

5 votes needed for majority...

1 gopher - Daniel

1 Daniel - gopher

1 mwil - orca  

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Gopher

2 hours ago, Daniel said:

Meh, I'm OK with Pickle's plan.  One minor thing, if he survives, he may be just roleblocked, which would mean my kill was already used.  But my understanding from reading my PM is that I'm more or less kill-proof.

MWil.

2 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

🚨🚨🚨 Red Alert 🚨🚨🚨

Mwil

2 hours ago, Daniel said:

Unvote so we can talk some more.

1 hour ago, gopherwrestler said:

Mwil

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

This can't be serious, right...

...or, they tried to hit Counselor, who Orca protected.

It seems like you're trying too hard.

Daniel

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

resolve the pgo, and gopher kills mwil is better imo

daniel

5 votes needed for majority...

3 mwil - orca, gopher, pickle  

2 Daniel - mwil, malf 

12 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

gopher hits mwil?

I invest gopher?

10 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

yeah, that makes sense to me

Did Tk3 actually confirm his ability?

Because if not, I think this is a bad way to go.

Just now, Malfatron said:

Nope.

tk3 posted whats been already said in the thread. except the mwil thing doesnt match mwils claim

theres a chance tk3 is scum indeed

That's my problem with his suggested set.  If he's left alive, then he needs to investigate someone who hasn't actually said what their role name is in thread.

Gopher has.  And even if he hadn't, he's on the list of suspects, so if Tk3 is scum, that gives him the chance to say something different to get another lynch in front of him.  Yall kill me, there are idk how many kills tonight, and then he redletters gopher tomorrow and gets another night if he's scum.

I still think MWil is the way to go, but I'm obviously biased if the other choice is me.

But Tk3 was also in the squire grouping with me and MWil.  So he's just as viable.

I would say we choose from us three today, Gopher holds his kill (because I think it's safe to say there's a third Bad Guy), and we see what the flip is and go from there.  We don't need to add additional kills into the mix.  I'm comfortable leaving gopher alive since it seems really unlikely he's Bad Guy, at least.

I would leave MWil too, but he could be a JOAT, and that's the only thing making me hesitate.

If I'm the lynch today, Tk3 should be the lynch tomorrow if he can't confirm his ability, MWil if he can.

Just now, Daniel said:

I still think MWil is the way to go, but I'm obviously biased if the other choice is me.

But Tk3 was also in the squire grouping with me and MWil.  So he's just as viable.

I would say we choose from us three today, Gopher holds his kill (because I think it's safe to say there's a third Bad Guy), and we see what the flip is and go from there.  We don't need to add additional kills into the mix.  I'm comfortable leaving gopher alive since it seems really unlikely he's Bad Guy, at least.

I would leave MWil too, but he could be a JOAT, and that's the only thing making me hesitate.

If I'm the lynch today, Tk3 should be the lynch tomorrow if he can't confirm his ability, MWil if he can.

this is such a bad idea for town

we have 3 very clear civs right now in malf, orca, and counselor

if gopher is a civ vig, he NEEDS to use it on ANYONE outside of that trio. if we allow a 1 for 1 trade off every night that hurts us in the long run. there are 5 unknowns (including myself) that need to die eventually unless the game ends sooner. maximizing deaths that town controls is the way better outcome here with a group of cleareds.

we need to be able to maximize the people that die outside of the cleared group

idk which of you or gopher is scum.. but its one of you two

if gopher is a town vig and is still holding onto that hit it is asinine, and just as bad that you are suggesting it

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

It’s been interesting seeing who doesn’t want to solve the issue between me and TK3. TK3 didn’t want to see my flip.

TK3

Just now, Malfatron said:

tk3 backing off of you does give me pause

I've NEVER made a claim that he is scum or red letter or anything like that. I only was given his role. At this point I legitimately think it is more likely that we had a town-town argument between us because I think nightly scum hit + scum bomb + SK is too many non-town owned kills