No Theme Mafia - It's now Night Four - Submit moves.

Dome

6 minutes ago, Daniel said:

The fact that we all now think Tk3 is the remaining scum and he advocates for the "use all the kills" approach should tell you all you need to know about that approach's legitimacy.

bro, EVERYBODY agrees that any town hits should be used on one of the unknowns (including myself)

we have 7 players left. 3 of which are cleared

the worst case scenario is scum hits one of the cleared civs and doesn't get blocked by orca or caught by counselor and its 2 cleared out of 6. If town has a kill also and they hit someone other than malf/orca/counselor then the WORST case scenario is that there are 2 cleared civs out of 5 and the best case scenario is they hit correctly and the game ends

obviously a civ hitting a civ is not ideal, but at the very minimum it would pare down the voting options for tomorrow

@Malfatron tell him since nobody listens to me and everybody listens to you

2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

We should kill lots of townies tonight so we don't accidentally possibly kill one townie tomorrow.

That's your logic right now.

don't be a fool. this is incredibly disingenuous rhetoric. there is no way you actually believe this is what I am saying

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

don't be a fool. this is incredibly disingenuous rhetoric. there is no way you actually believe this is what I am saying

Oh of course I don't.  You're the one advocating for that foolishness.

Of course, I also had to explain how PGOs work to you, so it's whatever.

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Its even more shocking that I'm not on the cleared line 🤣

Here's my reservation with the cleared line: we don't know for a fact that there's not scum outside of the bad guys.  We're assuming that it's just the SK and the faction, but we don't know that for sure, and several people are on the cleared line just for being clearly not aligned with the scum faction.

If Tk3 doesn't end the game, I'm the obvious next lynch, but I know I'm town (I know yall don't), so if he's not the last one, then we don't actually have the game solved.  And if we go down the multiple kills route and don't have it figured out, we're dooming the town.

16 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

You gunna do it?

I might block you if you target me.

I don't know if I still kill or not.

For the record, I do think holding the kill is generally the right play.  You just ****ed up by being away for too long and missing the chance to use it.