NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

Just now, NYRaider said:

SF is nice but it's definitely just transplants now, Tech companies pushed everyone out of the Bay Area. I lived up there for a couple of years before moving back to LA. I should move to SLC next, I just bring championship energy to the city. 

Not disagreeing. I'm from southern California, but I have a great time whenever I go up there is all. Just like LA they have a homeless problem, but that isn't exactly an easy thing to fix, but obviously we need to keep trying. I'm sure if I lived there permanently there would be things that would bug me about it, but that's just about anywhere. Hard to beat SF on a nice sunny day.

Man Caruso going out in the first half hurt. No Caruso, Bron and Schroder leaves us with basically only THT for ball handling duties. He's actually done okay with 9 assists, but still has 4 turnovers. He plays basically like Lakers Randle with that tunnel vision to get to the rim and that leads to a lot of turnovers. 

12 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Not disagreeing. I'm from southern California, but I have a great time whenever I go up there is all. Just like LA they have a homeless problem, but that isn't exactly an easy thing to fix, but obviously we need to keep trying. I'm sure if I lived there permanently there would be things that would bug me about it, but that's just about anywhere. Hard to beat SF on a nice sunny day.

SF is definitely very nice as is the entire Bay Area, can't beat living on the water. The vibes in the bay now vs what they were 5-10 years ago are much different. I enjoyed living in the Bay but definitely prefer LA. Although hard to complain about being in California in general, unless you're in like Fresno. 

• Like 1