NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

6 minutes ago, champ11 said:

corny, but not that serious. and then beal going on some shows today. that was sad to see lmao. go touch some grass my dude 

Go damn, did not know this lol.

He really went on sports debates shows to discuss that? Get out!!!!! LMAO.

32 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Fair game after what Bazemore said but BazeGod handled it well and just getting in a back and forth with someone of Beal's caliber is a win for him. Beal was doing too much though, Bazemore isn't going to respond back with anything serious.

His wife's biggest thing was how he's a bum and only averages 7 PPG....Like really? Why even acknowledge him then? You letting a "bum" get to you by doing all this lol.

Really annoys me when spouses voluntarily get involved in these kinda situations lol

6 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

In 40 years I will have forgotten, the only thing I'll likely remember is the Jazz dynasty that is currently taking shape.

They gotta win one. If they ever do, I will be sure to remember. Unlike some, I actually know NBA history. 

4 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I said I remember series last decade not 4 decades ago.

I know you're trolling and all, but it doesn't make you look good either way when you try to defend why you didn't think the Celtics and Lakers had ever played in the Finals before.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

I know you're trolling and all, but it doesn't make you look good either way when you try to defend why you didn't think the Celtics and Lakers had ever played in the Finals before.

I obviously know that the Lakers and Celtics have played before, they also played twice in back to back finals in 2009/2010. Which is why I mistakenly referred to it as the 1st time, as in the 1st time of that back to back. Which is why I also made a Rondo reference...

3 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

They gotta win one. If they ever do, I will be sure to remember. Unlike some, I actually know NBA history. 

We whooped Boston every time we played, wish we could see you in the Finals but you won't make it. Poached Stevens, Irving, Hayward, Horford, and Kemba while drafting Tatum and Brown top 3, yet still not even close to Utah level, lol. 

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I obviously know that the Lakers and Celtics have played before, they also played twice in back to back finals in 2009/2010. Which is why I mistakenly referred to it as the 1st time, as in the 1st time of that back to back. Which is why I also made a Rondo reference...

They didn't play in back-to-back Finals...

• Like 1