NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

Just now, agarcia34 said:

If your star players needed help to get going by two bench players trash talking mid game then yall got bigger issues. Lakers fans and Lebron writters say anything 

I mean yeah AD shouldn't have came out that first half playing pitiful and needed a wake up call, but it also shouldn't have been Poole and JTA to give it.

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Wiseman has the tools to be a very good player in the league and LaMelo had a ton of question marks as a prospect. 

Like 95% of draft twitter had LaMelo #1. And prob more than half didn't even have Wiseman top 5. Wiseman didn't understand how to play basketball, which is a big part of playing basketball it turns out. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

If it was Draymond or Curry that is one thing. Imagine McLemore or THT talking **** to Steph.

It wasn't like they did it randomly it happened after they made plays. Lakers fans want to face players with no emtion when they do anything. 

This person explained it perfectly 

Point is you talked crap and got bounced and now your star player is looking for answers. It ain't sweet any more.

You can't blame me for being happy about this. Warriors fans talked down to Lakers fans for years. Warriors twitter was a cesspool and still is tbh. Bunch of arrogant ****s and a whole lot of bandwagoners (former LAL fans lol) most of which don't know basketball.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I mean yeah AD shouldn't have came out that first half playing pitiful and needed a wake up call, but it also shouldn't have been Poole and JTA to give it.

Tells me more about AD then anything 

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

It wasn't like they did it randomly it happened after they made plays. Lakers fans want to face players with no emtion when they do anything. 

This person explained it perfectly 

lmao glad she clapped back at Nat's annoying ***

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Point is you talked crap and got bounced and now your star player is looking for answers. It ain't sweet any more.

You can't blame me for being happy about this. Warriors fans talked down to Lakers fans for years. Warriors twitter was a cesspool and still is tbh. Bunch of arrogant ****s and a whole lot of bandwagoners (former LAL fans lol) most of which don't know basketball.

The irony of this lol 

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

That was a tongue in cheek post but the Jazz/Grizzlies is going to be ratings NIGHTMARE. Get ready for NBA TV appearances. 

the lal/gs play-in gm was the most watched gm of this year and last, including the playoffs. and most of the play-in gms were near the top of the most watched gms of the year

the nba is good with the decision to make the play-in lol

• Like 1