NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

51 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

messed around and found out............. they would be on the couch this weekend 

lakers won on a hail mary lol 

to a team with 3 nba players 

don't you dare trash talk AD and Lebron or you might have a chance to win in the last seconds of the gm

Edited by 11sanchez11

9 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

lakers won on a hail mary lol 

to a team with 3 nba players 

don't you dare trash talk AD and Lebron or you might have a chance to win in the last seconds of the gm

yeah and you'll lose to that team so what's that say about your 2 seed Suns?

that guy said the warriors were more of a contender than the suns lmao (sam e... guy)

langston galloway would literally be the 4th best player on GS and he doesn't even play for the Suns

oh yeah, it is kinda hard to be a contender when you don't make the playoffs, suns fans roasted him tonight 

Edited by 11sanchez11
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

that guy said the warriors were more of a contender than the suns lmao (sam e... guy)

langston galloway would literally be the 4th best player on GS and he doesn't even play for the Suns

oh yeah, it is kinda hard to be a contender when you don't make the playoffs, suns fans roasted him tonight 

Deservedly so. Suns front office ran laps around the Warriors this year.

Also, I’m focusing on the Warriors rn but man the clip is loaded for all those Pelicans fans talking **** on AD and the players we were giving them. Couldn’t even make the play-in with Zion. I wish their fans and Griffin nothing but the worst. Hope Zo and Ingram find their way out.

5 minutes ago, lomaxgrUK said:

😂😂😂

Must win game for Portland, Nuggets the most beat up playoff team in the league.

Tell me you wouldn't have pulled starters too?

I don’t care if y’all pulled your starters, but Jokic and Malone were acting like they had no problem facing the Lakers round 1. They didn’t want any part of that and it was obvious from the opening tip. It’s a weak mentality.

And, like I’ve said before about the Clippers... I don’t understand why a team would wanna duck the Lakers round 1. I just can’t wrap my head around it. We haven’t been able to really build good chemistry throughout this season cause of injuries and Covid absences. AD’s shot is still not hitting like last year. Schroder’s legs aren’t there after the health and safety protocol absence which was his second. Bron clearly looks like the ankle is still pretty sore and he struggles to get going in the first half of games. You could see it against the Warriors and also how lackadaisical we were playing cause we had been just playing whatever basketball half the time. The best time to get us would have been the first round and like I’ve also said before sometimes you just gotta take some L’s against the best teams when you are a young team to grow and build towards title runs. Kobe and Shaq lakers went through it. Maybe y’all get past the Blazers and face the Suns or us, but I’m not so sure how much you’ll learn about yourselves from a Blazers series.