Stand by Me Standings

vike daddy

Now I just want to see the Eagles take a loss this week or next so we have a shot at the 1 seed... or do I? I don't know how the post season schedule is expected to shake out and what the easiest set of games for us wouldn't be after the 1st round bye. Regardless, I want us to be at home through the playoffs, and even if the Eagles get the 1 seed, I feel like they'll get knocked out before we would face them in the NFCCG, meaning we'd play at home the whole way (right?). I just have so much confidence in this team when playing in the bank.

We really want the Rams to get the 3 seed over the Saints. Then we play the Rams and the Eagles play the Saints.

Saints will beat the Eagles pretty easily I think, so we get HFA in the NFCCG.

I'd also much rather play the Rams in the 2nd round than the Saints.

The Jaguars went into Week 16 with several injured wide receivers, so they promoted Jaelen Strong to the active roster on Saturday to fill out the group.

Strong first catch went for a touchdown and he finished the game with three catches for 38 yards, but he won’t be able to fill the same role in Week 17. In an Instagram post on Monday, Strong announced that he tore his ACL.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/12/25/jaelen-strong-tore-his-acl-on-sunday/

Note: We still have the No. 2 seed to play for, but Carolina is the only team that can pass us. And that's only in a 2-way tie I believe.

Here's Carolina's path to the No. 2 seed, if I've done the playoff machine correctly:

CAR win (at ATL)
MIN loss (vs. CHI)
LAR loss (vs. SF)
NO loss (at TB)

11 minutes ago, Klomp said:

Note: We still have the No. 2 seed to play for, but Carolina is the only team that can pass us. And that's only in a 2-way tie I believe.

Here's Carolina's path to the No. 2 seed, if I've done the playoff machine correctly:

CAR win (at ATL)
MIN loss (vs. CHI)
LAR loss (vs. SF)
NO loss (at TB)

Are you sure they need the Rams to lose? 

Archived