Stand by Me Standings

vike daddy

24 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

The Rams scare me the most in the NFC. Even more so than having to play at Philly.

If MN gets a rematch against Carolina, I feel better if the game is at home.

The Rams scare me the least of probably any team in the playoff picture.  The Vikings dismantled them once, they'd dismantle them again.  Of the teams in the playoff picture, most concerning for me are the Falcons and Saints.  

24 minutes ago, disaacs said:

The Rams scare me the least of probably any team in the playoff picture.  The Vikings dismantled them once, they'd dismantle them again.  Of the teams in the playoff picture, most concerning for me are the Falcons and Saints.  

had the Rams scored instead of fumbled at the one, the game might have been much different.

The Eagles clinched a bye in the first round of the NFC playoffs with Sunday’s 34-29 win over the Giants and that leaves them with two weeks to try to nail down the top seed in the conference before the regular season comes to an end. That won’t be the only thing on the team’s to-do list, however. There are issues to clean up, starting with a defense that allowed the woeful Giants to gain 504 yards and convert 10-of-18 third downs in Sunday’s win. Bad penalties were also an issue.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/12/18/doug-pederson-we-cant-play-like-this-and-win-in-postseason/

4 hours ago, vike daddy said:

the AFC team in the SB could very well be Jacksonville, they're peaking at the right time.

They're down their top two receivers (I know, they're not really a throwing team so they can get over it)

Philadelphia (12-2): vs. OAK, vs. DAL
Minnesota (11-3): at GB, vs. CHI
------------------------------------------------------------
Los Angeles (10-4): at TEN, vs. SF
New Orleans (10-4): vs. ATL, at TB
Carolina (10-4): vs. TB, at ATL
Atlanta (8-5): at TB, at NO, vs. CAR
-------------------------------------------------------------
Detroit (8-6): at CIN, vs. GB
Seattle (8-6): at DAL, vs. ARI
Dallas (8-6): vs. SEA, at PHI
Green Bay (7-7): vs. MIN, at DET

1 minute ago, Klomp said:

i guess we can know that both ATL and CAR will not win out their remaining games.

Just now, Klomp said:

-------------------------------------------------------------
Detroit (8-6): at CIN, vs. GB
Seattle (8-6): at DAL, vs. ARI
Dallas (8-6): vs. SEA, at PHI
Green Bay (7-7): vs. MIN, at DET

You guys mentioned we're New Orleans fans (due to holding off Carolina for the bye), but keep in mind that the head-to-head tiebreaker ONLY comes into pay in a 2-team tiebreaker.

Just now, Klomp said:

You guys mentioned we're New Orleans fans (due to holding off Carolina for the bye), but keep in mind that the head-to-head tiebreaker ONLY comes into pay in a 2-team tiebreaker.

I'm pretty sure we still win the 3-team tiebreaker with the Saints and the Rams, and if we tie with Carolina and the Saints, they break the division tie first.

1 minute ago, Worm Guts said:

I'm pretty sure we still win the 3-team tiebreaker with the Saints and the Rams, and if we tie with Carolina and the Saints, they break the division tie first.

Correct. The only way we need to be concerned is if it's just us and them at a record. Chances seem low for that.

Archived