FFMD 2021

Scoundrel

Hello Broncos Fans!!!!

FFMD IS BACK AND SIGN-UPS ARE OPEN

We really want to have a fan representative from each forum to run each team. We'd love to have someone from your forum represent your team.

Signups are open now and close on 3/22. You can see all info in the link above.

I am your forum's FFMD representative. If you have any questions or concerns, don't be shy about sending me a pm or tagging me with a question or concern.

If you are interested in repping your squad, but are concerned about doing it yourself, let me know and I can help you build a staff or find a partner.

On 3/7/2021 at 10:33 PM, Scoundrel said:

Hello Broncos Fans!!!!

FFMD IS BACK AND SIGN-UPS ARE OPEN

We really want to have a fan representative from each forum to run each team. We'd love to have someone from your forum represent your team.

Signups are open now and close on 3/22. You can see all info in the link above.

I am your forum's FFMD representative. If you have any questions or concerns, don't be shy about sending me a pm or tagging me with a question or concern.

If you are interested in repping your squad, but are concerned about doing it yourself, let me know and I can help you build a staff or find a partner.

Happy to offer input too.   I’m more hit and miss this time of year but I’m sure I can help more than that KingBishop dude who used to run this.   He was awful.   

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

So guys. I'll be acting as the GM of our beloved Broncos in this year's FFMD.

Let me know which of you want to be part of the FO.

l'll already say that Miami's GM already reached me asking if Denver is interest on moving up for #3. What you guys think about that? I specially wouldn't be against it, I just don't think the cost could be worth it.

Let me know your targets too.

2 hours ago, BowserBroncos said:

So guys. I'll be acting as the GM of our beloved Broncos in this year's FFMD.

Let me know which of you want to be part of the FO.

l'll already say that Miami's GM already reached me asking if Denver is interest on moving up for #3. What you guys think about that? I specially wouldn't be against it, I just don't think the cost could be worth it.

Let me know your targets too.

Would do it for Zach Wilson only 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

Meh I'd wait until they are OTB.   

Yeah I wouldn't make any trade up before the pick be on the clock. If Wilson is available I think it is a no brainer. I don't know if I would do the same for Fields or Lance (maybe).

The cost to move up to #3 it will probably be #9, #40 and 2022 1st.

6 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

Yeah I wouldn't make any trade up before the pick be on the clock. If Wilson is available I think it is a no brainer. I don't know if I would do the same for Fields or Lance (maybe).

The cost to move up to #3 it will probably be #9, #40 and 2022 1st.

Incidentally what’s the cost on Watson?  If it’s gone down...

Also. I'm in talks with the Jets GM, he has interest on moving up to #9 from 23 and is also interest on Albert O.

I thought about something like this IF all the top 4 QBs are gone by #9:

New York gets: #9, TE Albert Okwuegbunam

Broncos gets: #23, #34, 2022 3rd, QB Sam Darnold

What you guys think? Darnold would be that guy to compete with Lock the reports are talking about and we add value pick this year and a 3rd in the next.

41 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

Also. I'm in talks with the Jets GM, he has interest on moving up to #9 from 23 and is also interest on Albert O.

I thought about something like this IF all the top 4 QBs are gone by #9:

New York gets: #9, TE Albert Okwuegbunam

Broncos gets: #23, #34, 2022 3rd, QB Sam Darnold

What you guys think? Darnold would be that guy to compete with Lock the reports are talking about and we add value pick this year and a 3rd in the next.

Why would we trade Okwuegbunam?