Raiders trade C Rodney Hudson + 7th to Arizona for 3rd round pick

RaidersAreOne

Losing Hudson sucks and he was amazing, but I can see the rational side of this and understand why they did this. Spent years of putting money into the offensive line and got nothing out of it. I wanted a purge in the offensive line and glad to see it happen

That's the leagues premier pass blocking center for over a decade. Might as well go back to KC and win, because I'm rooting for him regardless of where he goes. This is such an upset. Did he request to leave or something, otherwise this is a significant strike against Gruden or Mayock whoever let this happen. I assume it's Gruden and Cable. Very upsetting and we should have shown him loyalty until retirement given his leadership and level of play for so long unless this is what he wanted.

Just now, Trojan said:

That's the leagues premier pass blocking center for over a decade. Might as well go back to KC and win, because I'm rooting for him regardless of where he goes. This is such an upset. Did he request to leave or something, otherwise this is a significant strike against Gruden or Mayock whoever let this happen. I assume it's Gruden and Cable. Very upsetting and we should have shown him loyalty until retirement given his leadership and level of play for so long unless this is what he wanted.

He has $15M in dead cap, not sure how this helps us at all. 

• Like 1