Raiders trade C Rodney Hudson + 7th to Arizona for 3rd round pick

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

Losing Hudson sucks and he was amazing, but I can see the rational side of this and understand why they did this. Spent years of putting money into the offensive line and got nothing out of it. I wanted a purge in the offensive line and glad to see it happen

I get that but it's one of those things where can Andre James be healthy and reliable. I know the Raiders are dumb enough to get rid of Rodney Hansen without a viable replacement what can Andre James last a whole season? this is a BALLSY MOVE

Just now, NYRaider said:

He has $15M in dead cap, not sure how this helps us at all. 

Big reason why I assume it's Gruden and Cable over Mayock -- with an outside chance he asked for it like a "let me go where I want or I'm hanging the cleats up" type deal. I don't see a money reason so why would the front office ask?

4 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Losing Hudson sucks and he was amazing, but I can see the rational side of this and understand why they did this. Spent years of putting money into the offensive line and got nothing out of it. I wanted a purge in the offensive line and glad to see it happen

The O-line was one of the only good parts of this team and massively contributed to the success of the offense despite pieces moving in and out. What are you talking about?

5 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

The O-line was one of the only good parts of this team and massively contributed to the success of the offense despite pieces moving in and out. What are you talking about?

5 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

we're not saving any cap $ doing this