Raiders trade C Rodney Hudson + 7th to Arizona for 3rd round pick

RaidersAreOne

I just don't understand this move at all....... Just mind numbing. I can't figure out any rational to make this a good move. Did we not see what happened to Carr when the OL went to crap, even the darling of the NFL looked like crap in the SB with no OL. It's like I'm waiting for news to come through for a reason........

7 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

So are we keeping Gabe and resigning Incognito? Wouldn't be as bad (still bad).

I'm assuming James is starting at center.

If you keep Gabe and sign Kyle Long then it softens the blow.

Long, James, Jackson on the interior.

8 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

this could be a Jared Cook/Darren Waller situation. Everyone was losing it, when we let Cook walk for an unknown Waller. Maybe James looked better in practice and they wanted to save money on a better player. But don't blame DC if the line is trash

Won't say another negative word about DC if he balls out with this  makeshift bull**** Cable looks like he is about to throw out there.

1 minute ago, Humble_Beast said:

people act like the world is falling. lol.... our inside run game sucks, we need to get better. sure we lost a leader, but now is time for James and Miller to step up as leaders. UCLA bros

You have no idea how good we have had it at C do you.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Right now sure but right now we’re not playing games. If James turns out to be as good as they think and they’re paying him pennies. Then it will be a good thing. 

Great in theory but does anyone here actually believe James will step straight in and play at an All Pro level like Hudson?

Just now, SilverNBlackFan said:

Won't say another negative word about DC if he balls out with this  makeshift bull**** Cable looks like he is about to throw out there.

I don't think Jackson has been officially released. The cut came hours after Kyle Long's workout so maybe he looked good. 

Miller - Jackson - James/draftee - Long - Draftee