Raiders trade C Rodney Hudson + 7th to Arizona for 3rd round pick

RaidersAreOne

20 minutes ago, G said:

Trading Mack sent a horrible signal and UNLESS Hudson asked to be released...This looks BAD! If he asked to 'chase a ring' then we look good. Not happy AT ALL but will wait for details in the following days. Who's Tampa's starting Center?!? I think KC but...

If he asked to 'chase a ring' and we released him it just looks like we have no confidence at all that we can compete 😂

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Looks like a big step back.

These are the dumbest tweets of all. Beat reporters trying to stir stuff up. Does he truly believe that’s what the starting 5 will be come week 1? FA is not even 48hrs in and no draft yet. That doesn’t grab me because that’s not what our starting OL will be. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Do you need him to play at a all pro level right away? Kind of unfair to expect that. But when he stepped in for Hudson a in 2019  he played really well. 

My post was in reply to the inference that we could just simply cut an All Pro player and easily replace his play or not miss him due to having a dirt cheap player who's started a couple games and not got embarrassed.

2 minutes ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

These are the dumbest tweets of all. Beat reporters trying to stir stuff up. Does he truly believe that’s what the starting 5 will be come week 1? FA is not even 48hrs in and no draft yet. That doesn’t grab me because that’s not what our starting OL will be. 

shock value for attention lol