Raiders trade C Rodney Hudson + 7th to Arizona for 3rd round pick

RaidersAreOne

On 3/31/2021 at 9:04 AM, drfrey13 said:

Hit my goal trading today so it is me time now.  

Gamble gamble gamble (sounds like a turkey gobble gobble gobble) That's what I do when my Vegas gf goes gambling and when I play in the market. Playing some options in 'stonks' and biotech for the near future and some Fannie preferred series in case SCOTUS rules in shareholders favor...Or for a run into that expectation. Luckily it's just a hobby and I did great until I got into options in 2013. YIKES!!!

1 hour ago, G said:

Gamble gamble gamble (sounds like a turkey gobble gobble gobble) That's what I do when my Vegas gf goes gambling and when I play in the market. Playing some options in 'stonks' and biotech for the near future and some Fannie preferred series in case SCOTUS rules in shareholders favor...Or for a run into that expectation. Luckily it's just a hobby and I did great until I got into options in 2013. YIKES!!!

I have not tried options.  I am relatively new, 6 months, to the stock game.  My sister has been trying to get me to start for over a decade.  Finally starting to feel comfortable with some of the strategies I use but I know I am missing a lot.  Majority of what I do is scalping.  Get in and get out before my kids start school most of the time.  Been trying to focus on the psychology aspect the most as I prepare to increase my size.  Probably going to go back to work soon so going to have to adapt what I do.  I just need to get a better job.  I honestly play with stocks because it is fun.  The money is a bonus but it is really more about the challenge.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

I have not tried options.  I am relatively new, 6 months, to the stock game.  My sister has been trying to get me to start for over a decade.  Finally starting to feel comfortable with some of the strategies I use but I know I am missing a lot.  Majority of what I do is scalping.  Get in and get out before my kids start school most of the time.  Been trying to focus on the psychology aspect the most as I prepare to increase my size.  Probably going to go back to work soon so going to have to adapt what I do.  I just need to get a better job.  I honestly play with stocks because it is fun.  The money is a bonus but it is really more about the challenge.

Bet on sports too. More volatile of a market but fun as well

1 hour ago, bucksavage1 said:

Bet on sports too. More volatile of a market but fun as well

I have stuck to fantasy leagues to slow myself down.  If I was betting on sports I might have to check myself into rehab.  Today is a good day in the market with momentum trading.  The setups are coming together nicely.  Time to get out.