2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

4 hours ago, MookieMonster said:

What? I mean he's on the perimeter a lot, but he's a good passer and he's played within the Pelicans offense for the most part. The problem is, Gentrys go to in a crunch seems to be ISO with AD and Boogie to end the game...Its total trash.

the entire kings offense the last however many years was cousins iso and that's how they played in close games and they usually lost. he doesn't play within an offense at all. 

4 hours ago, MookieMonster said:

I was listening to that live, I don't think that dude interpreted what CWebb meant correctly. I thought he said he could shoot threes but he also wants him to balance it with attacking the basket. Or maybe I changed it in my mind so it could make sense.

32 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I was listening to that live, I don't think that dude interpreted what CWebb meant correctly. I thought he said he could shoot threes but he also wants him to balance it with attacking the basket. Or maybe I changed it in my mind so it could make sense.

The latter, definitely the latter. AD and Gentry do not fit Gentry's "vision" at all.

1 minute ago, showtime said:

How much longer until we just straight up said that Giannis Antetokounmpo is the best basketball player in the world?

When the Bucks can get out of the first round and actually beat a LeBron lead team, then we can anoint him. Until then, he's just another guy coming for that #1 spot. 

Archived