2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

2 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

To be honest, the Warriors have been pretty terrible themselves. It has taken two big comebacks to make their record respectable. They have so many lapses offensively and aren't even trying on the defensive end for majority of the game. And don't get me started with their careless passes. They had 26 f'n turnovers yesterday.

Both teams are probably either bored, or know they just need to amp it up late in the season and in the playoffs to get to the finals.

Well we both better just call it a season then. We both aren’t making it :o

hashtag hottakes

Cleveland needs to play their youngsters if their veterans don't give a crap about the regular season.  Play Osman and Zizic to let your lazy *** veterans "save energy".  Playing awfully and developing awful habits isn't helping anything.

Lue sucks.

23 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Cleveland needs to play their youngsters if their veterans don't give a crap about the regular season.  Play Osman and Zizic to let your lazy *** veterans "save energy".  Playing awfully and developing awful habits isn't helping anything.

Lue sucks.

I think they just suck.. They aren't stacked like before and Lebron is wearing down.. 

16 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Considering you think PG>Westbrook, this post doesn't surprise me. 

But to make it worse, you have been implying Dipo>PG...So essentially Dipo>Westbrook???

Myles Turner > Paul George > Michael Jordan > Everyone else.

24 minutes ago, Mossburg said:

Will Curry be the focus of rammy's hate for 2018?

So exciting, this season is starting to take shape.

Dude is going to find a way to turn on PG just wait. He's already starting to make some suspect statements against him. Only a matter of time....

Archived