2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

That shot they just showed of Hayward being wheeled out of the stadium to the ambulance his foot looked to pointing back the right way. I couldnt imagine being awake when they popped that back into place. I figured they would have done that at a hospital under anesthesia 

1 minute ago, klyon7634 said:

That shot they just showed of Hayward being wheeled out of the stadium to the ambulance his foot looked to pointing back the right way. I couldnt imagine being awake when they popped that back into place. I figured they would have done that at a hospital under anesthesia 

Makes you wonder about human history and War back in the days when there was no hospitals like in the Roman times how the F did people do it then with brutal injuries like that

1 minute ago, resilient part 2 said:

Makes you wonder about human history and War back in the days when there was no hospitals like in the Roman times how the F did people do it then with brutal injuries like that

Pop it back and let it heal all messed up, or just cut it off.

5 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Chances are if you have an injury like that during war you’re not making it out alive. 

Archived