2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

43 minutes ago, tonyto36 said:

I remember seeing some special on athletes and jumping.  There was some company that analyzed jumping in every situation.  Both feet, each foot individually, on the run, from different angles, in different directions, and they tracked form and motion and tweeked it for the athletes.  Was pretty interesting how in depth these guys go to get the tiniest edge.

Who are you, and why do you think you're important?

A human. Presumably the same as you?  Or no?

4 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Durant might be the least important player in the league.  Way to go, superstar.

Except in the finals where he has the ability to win the match up against LeBron like last year. Maybe only Kawhi could do the same, and that's a MAYBE. 

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Except in the finals where he has the ability to win the match up against LeBron like last year. Maybe only Kawhi could do the same, and that's a MAYBE. 

They're still better than the Cavs without KD. KD just makes them destroy them like last year, they still don't need him. 

12 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

They're still better than the Cavs without KD. KD just makes them destroy them like last year, they still don't need him. 

they don't, but KD increases their chances big time. I mean, who doesn't want a top 3 player on their team?  Draymond is their most important player.

12 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

Then this Cavs team? Yes...But the one from last year? Without KD, that's a damn competitive series. Cavs were in every game after the first two and often times it just came down to KD making big shot after big shot.

Just now, Texansfan713 said:

they don't, but KD increases their chances big time. I mean, who doesn't want a top 3 player on their team?  Draymond is their most important player.

Ya'll avi's had me tripping for a second. I was like why is he quoting his own tweet? LOL

6 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

Well yeah I'm not saying they shouldn't want KD. Always try and improve your team, I don't fault the Warriors for adding KD at all. Just saying that they don't NEED him. They would be title favorites right now if KD wasn't on the team, guarantee it.

Curry is their most important player. Curry is the one guy who if you take off the team they stop being the favorites. They're still favorites without KD. They're still favorites without Draymond. Still favorites without Klay. Not Curry. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Boogie!!!!

Boogie's playing out of his mind but my team just won the World Series for the first time ever so I gotta celebrate that tbh. I only just discovered that sigs are on this new forum though and that I had to turn them on and I already have a Boogie/Brow sig so I'll probably just use that for my sig.

Just now, Spartica4Real said:

Boogie's playing out of his mind but my team just won the World Series for the first time ever so I gotta celebrate that tbh. I only just discovered that sigs are on this new forum though and that I had to turn them on and I already have a Boogie/Brow sig so I'll probably just use that for my sig.

boom

Image result for astros earn history

Archived