2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

I don’t see a Bulls thread, and haven’t seen it talked about anywhere on here yet

Did you guys hear about the fight at Bulls practice today? Bobby Portis supposedly cheap shot Mirotec and broke a bone in his face and sent him to hospital. 

Wow. 

Just now, grubs10 said:

Have you seen his team mate?

Check the sentence I added. Definitely the greatest microwave shooter in the league. It really isn't crazy to say he's a better pure shooter than Steph. Regardless, Steph and Klay are the greatest shooters ever, any order you want to put them. Sorry Ray.

Just now, coors said:

I don’t see a Bulls thread, and haven’t seen it talked about anywhere on here yet

Did you guys hear about the fight at Bulls practice today? Bobby Portis supposedly cheap shot Mirotec and broke a bone in his face and sent him to hospital. 

Wow. 

Yeah I’d like to more know. Like wth. Is Portis a child? 

2 minutes ago, coors said:

Wow. 

Cheap shot or just straight slept Mirotic?

10 minutes ago, coors said:

Wow. 

we talked about it on pg. 2

Archived