2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

14 minutes ago, iLikeDefense said:

Yeah, @champ11 called it about Boogie going off on our team. No Millsap and Jokic is a recipe for disaster especially on the road.

Yeah Plumlee is playing hurt to. The other real big was Faried and so I knew the defense was going to be a disaster

The Nuggets are a G League team on the road. It's wild 

Johnathan Motley got called up last night. He was a hell of player at Baylor and was arguably the best big man in college last year (won Karl Malone award but another guy or two had a case for it). For one he's already the Mavs best rebounder, hands down. He has excellent post scoring ability and a mid-range. IF he can hit the mid-range shot consistently in the NBA he's going to be a stud. I know he had that injury scare but there is zero reason he should have fallen to undrafted.

You guys still don't get it.  LOL Any commentator that works for the team they commentate will be biased towards the team they work for.  What I cant stand are the biased commentators who commentate national tv games like Hubie.  Now they should be the ones who are unbiased. 

11 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

bruh you know you mean one guy, can this stop? ya'll talk about the celtics announcers being awful WHEN IT IS ONE GUY 

But that one guy is TERRIBLE!!!!! Seriously though, they are a real solid group without him.

Jazz vs Rockets today is a nice game. The Jazz better not start Gobert and Favors together though, they need to scrap that. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

But that one guy is TERRIBLE!!!!! Seriously though, they are a real solid group without him.

Jazz vs Rockets today is a nice game. The Jazz better not start Gobert and Favors together though, they need to scrap that. 

Man Celtics fans are REALLY sensitive around here.

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

trust me man i feel you, he only does a handful of games a year now. he's 83 and been with the celtics in some capacity for 60+ years

Archived