2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

11 hours ago, CAS22 said:

The Rockets defense wasn't even that bad tonight.  Pelicans were just unconscious, especially Holiday and Moore.

eh...lets not act like we werent givin moore and rondo wide open shots.  at times the pelicans were hitting uncontested shots but we still play some bad defense other times. 

1 minute ago, Texansfan713 said:

eh...lets not act like we werent givin moore and rondo wide open shots.  at times the pelicans were hitting uncontested shots but we still play some bad defense other times. 

Defense has been a bit shaky lately. Wasn't good against the Blazers until the 4th quarter either. But really, most teams go through stretches like this. You guys are still winning despite playing mediocre at best defense.

Saw this on realgm from a poster.  Crazy how more than half of the 14-15 rockets arent in the league anymore.  that team won 56 games.

Nick Johnson

Kostas Papanikolaou

Isaiah Canaan

Joey Dorsey

Josh Smith

Donatas Motiejunas

Terrence Jones

Pablo Prigioni

KJ McDaniels

*Francisco Garcia (Cut in December of 2014)

*Alexey Shved (Only played 9 Games for the Rockets)

10 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

SAS said the Rockets will sign either LeBron or Jordan this summer. I mean why Jordan? Is he really an upgrade over the younger Capela?

No, he is not an improvement and would not be worth it.  LeBron on the other hand...

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

He is a moron, but he also knows a lot that is going on behind the scenes. Moron, but not a fool.....

No, he’s a fool too. I think he’s linked Lebron to about 4 teams. He just throws out ideas for the casual fans to get all riled up about. I have rarely ever seen him say anything that ended up being true that others weren’t also saying. 

Archived