2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

9 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Obviously there is no guarantee LeBron re-signs, but a lot of folks in the game believe that will happen. So what do you do with the Nets pick? Do you risk the chance of LeBron leaving to give yourself a better chance of winning or stay the course and keep it? And lets be real, right now the Nets would be picking #8, so it's not like it is a top 3 pick or anything. They should soon get Russell back and that's a well coached team that plays hard every game. I changed my mind from earlier in the season and think the Cavs need to use it to make a REAL run at the title. Right now they have a very good team that may make it somewhat competitive against GS, but still not good enough to win it all. But another good piece with that pick? Then you're talking about a legitimate series. 

I mean...who can they get?

But eff it.  Trade it back to Brooklyn.

Cleveland receives:
Spencer Dinwiddie
Caris LeVert
DeMarre Carroll

Brooklyn receives:
2018 Brooklyn 1st Round Pick
Channing Frye
Jose Calderon
Iman Shumpert

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2018/1/5/16852950/nba-devin-booker-kyrie-irving-phoenix-suns

Good article here.

Man, if we would have just done the Irving trade maybe Blake would've been interested as this dude speculates...

Irving | Ulis
Booker | Daniels
Warren | Jones Jr (?)
Griffin | Chriss | Bender
Chandler | Len

Top 3-4 seed out West?

1 hour ago, MookieMonster said:

I told y'all Brooklyn wouldn't be top 3 bad this year... With D-Lo, I expect that pick to finish around 10-13.

They're 3 games off from a top 3 pick and 4 games off from a playoff spot.  There's a lot of cluster down low and a lot of games left.  All it take is one small losing streak and they have a top 3 pick again.

30 minutes ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2018/1/5/16852950/nba-devin-booker-kyrie-irving-phoenix-suns

Good article here.

Man, if we would have just done the Irving trade maybe Blake would've been interested as this dude speculates...

Irving | Ulis
Booker | Daniels
Warren | Jones Jr (?)
Griffin | Chriss | Bender
Chandler | Len

Top 3-4 seed out West?

Trash defense 

Archived