2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

15 minutes ago, IrishGreen said:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

lol he's never coming back. that's it. good job Colangelo, just wasted two (more than likely) top 3 picks. feels good as bucks fan.

Markelle is way too in his own head right now from the looks of things. Colangelo was put in a very good spot, yet still might screw it up. Impressive.

Just now, utley4568 said:

Markelle is way too in his own head right now from the looks of things. Colangelo was put in a very good spot, yet still might screw it up. Impressive.

yea, he needs to basically redshirt this year and just spend time with a good shooting coach all year (a third party one). enough of this yo-yo bs. completely effing up on this situation. 

i mean hell, i changed my shot like freshman year in HS and mine looked better than that. and i was by no means a great player. 

The Cavalier might win the East just on the back of Lebron, but you can't win a championship when the majority of your rotation are net negative defensive players and two of your supposed top three players are arguably the worst at their positions in the NBA on defense.

10 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

This team has no pride and no defense. Save us DJ. 

Jordan would help, but the perimeter defense is such a sieve, it's not like he'd make them even a decent defensive team.

I used to hate watching IT play because it was so painful to watch on defense.  Now that he's on the Cavs it's nothing but a joy to watch.   Completely clueless and off.  Sloppy, lazy.  Slow.  No hustle.  Floats of his man.  So bad.

36 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

The East is wide open tbh 

The east will be wide open when a team actually dethrones the Cavs.

Im not surprised by this play. Its there longest road trip of the season and its January. In the past the Cavs have played with no effort or heart on long road trips. Its like they show up to just get the game done. I want to say January has been the worst month for the cavs the past three years.

Hopefully this forces them to get some defensive help tho

16 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Unless you plan to replace JR, IT, Love, Wade, Frye, Calderon, AND Korver- all of whom range from bad to horrible on defense,  you're out of luck.

Cavaliers defense is not going to improve.  

35 minutes ago, buno67 said:

The east will be wide open when a team actually dethrones the Cavs.

Im not surprised by this play. Its there longest road trip of the season and its January. In the past the Cavs have played with no effort or heart on long road trips. Its like they show up to just get the game done. I want to say January has been the worst month for the cavs the past three years.

There is no quick fix to your defense hombre. It will be a problem no matter who you acquire. LeBron isn't enough to save you this time tbh. 

Boston or Toronto will represent the East in the Finals. Won't go the homer route because our bigs are a joke and we don't have the coaching to do it either. 

I, for one, am ready for our overload Brad Stevens. 

Archived