2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

11 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

they wanted a play on foul/fowl (chicken)

I think the opposing team has to miss two fts on the same trip in the 4th quarter

Alright that's fair then. I know Atlanta has sorta bottomed out for this season so I wasn't expecting it to have to correlate with wins if they would be few and far between. 

1 minute ago, kyle21121 said:

Alright that's fair then. I know Atlanta has sorta bottomed out for this season so I wasn't expecting it to have to correlate with wins if they would be few and far between. 

I think it is a chik-fil-a thing, I think the Wizards also do it and some WNBA teams

51 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Still 4 years left.

I really hope they make a move for another wing.  Even with Hill coming back they should target someone.

They should. Two main problems is we need some defense from our wings and we need a legit backup big. Getting Hill and Allen back will help a ton with our defense but we could obviously use someone even better if the opportunity presents itself. 

27 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

They should. Two main problems is we need some defense from our wings and we need a legit backup big. Getting Hill and Allen back will help a ton with our defense but we could obviously use someone even better if the opportunity presents itself. 

I think the proposal I made for Lamb and Williams from Charlotte is fair. If only...

36 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I think it is a chik-fil-a thing, I think the Wizards also do it and some WNBA teams

That makes sense more company's are doing stuff like that Toronto has a Pizza Pizza thing where in 100 points and a win at home you get a slice and that's been the main thing for basically the entire existence of the raptors but now Popeyes does some sort of deal where If Toronto hits X amount of threes in a game you get 3 free chicken strips. 

Archived