2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

2 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

my team 2-0.  yall cant relate. :) 

I remember the last time a team in Texas was up 2-0, they dropped 3 games rather quickly!!! Your Stros need to get it together. I don’t want to see the yanks in the WS

58 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I want a PG capable of playing defense. 

I want a PG that can provide for the team when Lebron is on the bench. Cavs already showed they can win with below avg defense from a PG

26 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I want a PG that can provide for the team when Lebron is on the bench. Cavs already showed they can win with below avg defense from a PG

That was pre Durant and that came down to a last second shot in a game 7. The margin for error is much much smaller now. 

"Drederick Irving, father of Kyrie Irving, refused to give Randy Mims five one day while leaving the Cleveland Cavaliers' locker room. Mims is an employee of the Cavaliers and a lifelong friend of LeBron James.

Irving said his father believed they shouldn’t be “fraternizing with the enemy” when he was asked about the incident by James and whether there was something wrong."

Lmaooooooooo 

6 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

"Drederick Irving, father of Kyrie Irving, refused to give Randy Mims five one day while leaving the Cleveland Cavaliers' locker room. Mims is an employee of the Cavaliers and a lifelong friend of LeBron James.

Irving said his father believed they shouldn’t be “fraternizing with the enemy” when he was asked about the incident by James and whether there was something wrong."

Lmaooooooooo 

His dad has always been a tool. He’s a slightly toned down Lamar ball. 

7 hours ago, Troy Brown said:

nah, i'll give you heinsohn for sure. he's hard to listen to. but mike gorman and scal aren't the most biased at all. especially gorman. he's actually gotten into debates with heinsohn about calls being good when against the celtics. 

heinsohn is just an 83 year old man who has spent the last 60 years with the franchise. he only does a few games a year now. 

i'm sure heinsohn is who they're referring to. and honestly, i don't even care that much (local broadcast teams should be somewhat homerish), but i'm just saying the word i've heard. but obviously my sample size isn't big

9 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I like the Raps bench this year. CJ, OG, Fred, and Jacob seem like they will be solid.

Don't you forget Delon Wright

And CJ Kilometres is killing it tonight and I still see that damn Cory Joseph commercial during the games. 

4 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

Don't you forget Delon Wright

And CJ Kilometres is killing it tonight and I still see that damn Cory Joseph commercial during the games. 

Didn't forget about him, just he's been in the league for a decent amount and hasn't shown much.

Archived