2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

10 minutes ago, CAS22 said:

Russell Westbrook is so bad at defense.  He was ball watching and waiting for his 10th rebound with 1 second left lmaooooo.

One board away from a good game.

He's been unbelievably overrated since the 2012 Olympics.

31 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

It's easy to second guess two years later but 22 year old Dunn and Hield going before 19 year old Murray is a head scratcher.

This may be blasphemy, but as much as much as I like J Brown's potential, especially his defense. I am starting to think Murray would have been a better pick and fit for Boston. He is a good play-maker and exceptional shooter already. He would have played the SG position more but could easily have helped Boston as a PG when needed. And when you have players like Kyrie on the team, it helps having someone who can knock down shots on a high clip.

Still happy with Jaylen though. But Murray is making this one hard. 

8 hours ago, iLikeDefense said:

He’s like John Fox, he helped build the team chemistry but definitely need a real coach.

no need to make a switch yet. I agree they are going to need a better coach, but I'm not sure who would be available or take the job yet. Murray Harris and Jokic love Malone. That's huge

7 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

This may be blasphemy, but as much as much as I like J Brown's potential, especially his defense. I am starting to think Murray would have been a better pick and fit for Boston. He is a good play-maker and exceptional shooter already. He would have played the SG position more but could easily have helped Boston as a PG when needed. And when you have players like Kyrie on the team, it helps having someone who can knock down shots on a high clip.

Still happy with Jaylen though. But Murray is making this one hard. 

A lot of draft people had Murray in the top 3. I was shocked and ecstatic he fell to seven. He's a dog 

Archived